doubtfull, but anyone down with bluegrass?

amItoolate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I Love Bluegrass, and Country/Western music too

My sister sang and played in a bluegrass band here in Houston. I love that acoustic music. Currently listening to the new Dixie Chicks album, "Home." It rocks hard. I LOVE the first cut, "Long Time Gone." The banjo/fiddle riff has a hook like a boat anchor.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

^ american acoustic folk.

folk music, hehe..That reminds me of where my nan lives, they have street parades and all it is is folk music, and morris dancers(morris dancers dudes dressed up funny with bells all over em, they hit each other with sticks) quality stuff..;)

hell yeah....david grisman, bela fleck, allison krauss, gillian welch-----all good stuff...i had a buddy from kansas city who played the banjo extremely well....loved to hang out with that dude and listen to him rock it....standup bass, fiddle,banjo, harmonica, washboard.....you just cant lose with that combination....

oh and ragso or whatever your name was...you damn right were gon walk out yonder and paint dem trains......

Originally posted by Devilush

i thought so. its a beautiful soundtrack.

alison krauss and gillian welch did a great job on it. too bad i missed gillians show.

i agree.i cant stand much blue grass,don't listen to very much rap either,but two songs on the o brother where art thou? sound track are cool,man of consttant sorrow and !!the big rock candy mountain!!:)

Archived