CINCINNATI STUFF

THECINCYKID

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo whutz up....i know this is a cinci thread but wanted to know if anyone

ever heard of flipone from the whatcrew...egas,orse,and a bunch of otha niggaz were in dat crew...if my memory serves me correctly i think they were outta columbus....flip used ta hang wit my cousin ESAOne

(hmp,ihs)....back in da day...if flip or if anyone else sees this that knows

him.....get at me....we need to paint again!!!...(ur chicago nigga).......u should know who dis is.................

peace ohio.....:cool:

All I know is Flip had a nice piece in IGT, the originators of aerosolism and illegal writing magazine, I have some friends that were in WHAT crew, I dont know if they are still in WHAT crew but I know a couple heads in WHAT crew, but I hardly if anymore ever these days keep in touch with them. I got Flip throw ups on old CTA trains from like 91 or 90. If you want color copies of them or some shit, reply onhere and we'll go from there....Peace

Originally posted by coolname

All I know is Flip had a nice piece in IGT, the originators of aerosolism and illegal writing magazine, I have some friends that were in WHAT crew, I dont know if they are still in WHAT crew but I know a couple heads in WHAT crew, but I hardly if anymore ever these days keep in touch with them. I got Flip throw ups on old CTA trains from like 91 or 90. If you want color copies of them or some shit, reply onhere and we'll go from there....Peace

word...yeah send em 2 my email....eg1kenobi@hotmail.com

if ur boyz have a means of gettin a hold of flip....give him my email add too....i was in whatcrew for a bit but the chicago chapter...he's mad cool!!! thanks fo da reply...get at me...jah bless!!! peace ohio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flip..he was the man in the early 90's.

he was hanging out earlier this year.

what crew isn't really around anymore..

but flip is the cat that really set the foundation for columbus graff.

its a testament to him that 7 years after his reign people are still talkig about it..

did you cats ever see the piece he did dissing sagent?

Originally posted by wflexner

flip..he was the man in the early 90's.

he was hanging out earlier this year.

what crew isn't really around anymore..

but flip is the cat that really set the foundation for columbus graff.

its a testament to him that 7 years after his reign people are still talkig about it..

did you cats ever see the piece he did dissing sagent?

word he's been hangin out??do u know him personally or u know peeps who do know him???????????? let him know his ol school boy from chicago is tryin ta get a hold of him ta paint again...............................im lookn @ the flick right now..

the one wit a huge burning jizoint???? that him and nigga egas did???

yeah he hooked me up wit a copy and he threw my name up on da wall.

Da quote said, "tabs on our tongues, spliffs on our lips...lick 2 shots 4 Egas and Flips"

:D peace ohio!!!! peace to my cuz...ESAONE.hmp,ihs...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived