CINCINNATI STUFF

THECINCYKID

Guest montanaman

yeah that spot is dope...... we painted there and we were buggin we was like bro i wish we had some shit like this in florida...and all the while ta heads showed us a good time.... props to my niggah dezn and met for extending there hospitality to some fuk-q niggahs mad props and again thanx yo.....

POCK167...FUKQ. K.D. GED.NSF.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo mad props to sez! and i saw that shit down in the channel its a fuckin mess! fuck that kid i crossed his shit out cuz he gave me props like i knew him. im gonna beat that dudes ass!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SoCalBomber

damn i miss ohio sometimes, anyone in toledo paint these days? i'll be returnin to ohio sometime in the next couple months, anyone in the north-west ohio area holla if your out there

Guest da wizzard

i don't know neither....but i know who you bit man....you bit me dawg.....ha ha ha lol

and we all bit revok....ha ha ha lol

Originally posted by SoCalBomber

damn i miss ohio sometimes, anyone in toledo paint these days? i'll be returnin to ohio sometime in the next couple months, anyone in the north-west ohio area holla if your out there

yo man hit me up on aim @kast79 or @ kastoneaov@yahoo.com toledo baby!!!...we got many people rocking shit here ...hit me up peace...;)

Hey HeavyCee, were you one of the Dee-troit guys I met in the channels with Gamble? I was that guy climbin up the wall and on everything. If so wud up homie?

• 8 months later...

what up

hey whats up.im a writer from hawaii trying to get back into the scene.trying to get some connections here in ohio.living out in dayton though but natti was the only place i could think of closest.holla back if some one can hook me up with the scene here.

DAYTON ROCKA DOCKA HOOKED ON THE NEW YORK STEEZ. OMUTHAFUCKENDESK! FYT, THE SIX FK! PEACE TO DEVOR, ETCH, GAMBLE, SEZ, ZYME, VELCRO, AREST AND SHORE! UPS TO OHIO HOLDIN SHIT DOWN! SCRIBBLE JAMS COMIN HOLD YOUR HEADS HIGH! PEACE.

Archived