Chess

Guest Glow

Originally posted by -Rage-

two words:

SIMPSONS STRATEGO

Oh hellz yeah, man. Stratego is fuckin great. Used to play it all the time, then one day I beat my dad, and he got pissed and threw it out next chance he got to ground me.

Idiot bought it for me the next christmas. Cheap fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Glow

Cracked ass, if you want a game of chess then BRING IT ON

Ditto what I said to Avils. I'm tired of challengers who don't show up. Pick a site you like and give me a time or some notice and it's on.

My suggestion is www.chessclub.com , go there, sign up for the free 7-day trial, get used to playing a few games with a clock, and let me know. I won't play anyone without a clock on the game, otherwise people can stall forever once I have them on the ropes. We can make up our own time limit on that site. I prefer 3 or 5 minute blitz, but I'll slow it down if you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

i just started studying chess.. i hear the amatuer's mind is an alright book.

same w/ how to resasses your chess, but i dont think that im quite ready for it.. one of my goals for the summer is to increase my elo by 200.... kind of ambitious, but up until now i've just been working on not making any blunders...if anyone wants a game, hit me up

:krunk:

I used to be really into chess, i did chess club for most of my elementary years, but stopped after that. I recently started playing again just for kicks with some of the friends, but i'm no where near as good as i used to be or would like to be. I'm definitely down to play anyone on here, just for shits and giggles though, cuz chances are anyone whose at all good will be able to beat me without too much trouble.

i always go for kings gambit accepted, just because it opens up the board... though closed games are pretty interesting, but you lose postiong once, and it's over... it's fun playing closed games against people that dont really know what they're doing and keep trading knights for bishops.

Archived