Chess

Guest Glow

Seriously, isn't this a great game? I went on holiday to mainland europe where everyone's more cultured and they play it in all the bars. Especially in Holland.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by avils

yep.. chess is great.

i'm still waiting for cracked ass to take me up on the challenge i issued to him ages ago.......:rolleyes:

You're full of shit. I told you exactly where to go, what to do, and to pick a time, and you didn't. So don't run your mouth.

I'll spank anybody on this board. Just give me your preferred website where we can play and pick a time. I'll also be able to tell if you're using computer assistance, so keep it clean.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

You're full of shit. I told you exactly where to go, what to do, and to pick a time, and you didn't. So don't run your mouth.

I'll spank anybody on this board. Just give me your preferred website where we can play and pick a time. I'll also be able to tell if you're using computer assistance, so keep it clean.

:eek: hahah did your email lite up like "dude, someone challenged you in channel zero.. quick man, get in there ?"

im down for a game..its just going to be hard to set a time, this firewall blocks anything interactive so when im at work its not an option and i'm in a different time zone to you as well.. whatever, we'll make it work.

grandmaster, a cut ... a cut faster..

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

This is what you did last time - talked and talked but never delivered. So this time the onus is on you to set it up. Find a site you like and a computer you're not blocked from and name the time. Until you do those things, I'm done jawing in this thread.

what a guy ! so patient.. alright well give me a couple of days to organise a laptop to take home and its on.

peace be with you.

Originally posted by avils

did your email light up like "dude, someone challenged you in channel zero.. quick man, get in there ?"

HAHAHA

ok...i never played chess before, but when i was an assistant in the library back in high school, i read about chess and the basics.

so now...i like chess :P

but what are the clocks for? are they there just to keep track of your turn?

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by -Rage-

I've got it. Party at my place.

I've got it too! We'll push the 2 boards together and make a SuperClue board.

what's next...? Simpsons Risk ?

i love chess...when i was younger i played in the city chess club and traveled a little bit to play in comps. i got out of it since then though and now i only occasionally play. im still not bad, but me as a 11 year old would have enilated the me you know today, sometimes i wonder how far i couldve gone in it if i stuck to it. yea im a nerd.

Man that Simpsons chess set is the dope'st thing i've ever seen. It's better than my stupid marble and gold chess set. Only $15 in mexico. there for it's most likley fake be it look good. And I look like a "G" when i pull it out.

Archived