IM ON THE GUESTLIST.

JoeyLawrence

ok fucks....its been a while....but i figure i should let you in on the fun....here are a few key elements involved in my saturdaynight/sunday morning/afternoon experience:

-guestlist of club where everyone was way more heroin'd out than me.

-free wine. free wine. free wine. (good shit too)

-photos with sexy asian girls.

-drunken bathroom stall transfers. (mid air mayhem)

-silver starfish surfing. (guest list.soooosexy.art pro)

-vespa envy.

-free rockstars. (mmmmmmmmmm)

-hanging out with german digipop artists and watching a "high-profile" dj spin. (sorry folks....not hip hop. haha you lose.)

-stealing bottles of wine.

-drunken fistfights in alleys followed by "guest list abuse" (letting thugged out gangsters including "mr. flowers" into an artsy wine digital party)

-car towing(kid bailing out on $$$ having to flow it out of my own pocket) (violence will be follow up in next day or so.)

-drunken tags that go completely out of control. wall to window to wall to sidewalk to curn to street back up to wall transfers.

-mod girls. (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

-gay dudes wanting to fight us in the police station. (funniest shit ever. BIG ASS BUFF DRUNK E'D OUT GAY RAVER BRO'S WANTING TO THROW DOWN over OUR girl.)

-stealing mirrors that are cut the fuck up.

-getting dissed by sexy asian girls (ouch. i need a haircut)

-limo ride for free.

-trannies gettin mad from violent outbursts of friend.

-more drinks.

-bartering with asian mafia thugs for cellphone use.

-car tow impound lot with huge mexican fools. (tried to buy some shit off em but my accomplices werent "feelin" it)

-mr. oizio?

-nyquill.

-wakeup3pm.

-quesadillias/vanillacokes.

-here.

-...........................................................................>>>>popgunwar.....(chances are....he's on a guest list near you.)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUCK YOU I HATE YOU FUCKING STUPID PIECES OF PIEGON CRAP FALLING ON MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR AHHH DAMMIT MAYBE IT'S THE NEW STYLE YOU PRISMACOLOR MARKER USING WORTHLESS PILES OF SHIT

dmx....what the fuck ill kill you mannnn i use tria. fuck the prismacolor. do you see me drawing tattoo designs? NO. fuck no.

and kissmyass.....you have my phonenumber. im done callin you. i call you guys like every two weeks at least. you call me like uh never. party it up.....just careful on the youknowwhat.

the rest of you. psssh.

popgunwar (has drink insurance)

Originally posted by PopGunWar

ok fucks....its been a while....but i figure i should let you in on the fun....here are a few key elements involved in my saturdaynight/sunday morning/afternoon experience:

-guestlist of club where everyone was way more heroin'd out than me.

-free wine. free wine. free wine. (good shit too)

-photos with sexy asian girls.

-drunken bathroom stall transfers. (mid air mayhem)

-silver starfish surfing. (guest list.soooosexy.art pro)

-vespa envy.

-free rockstars. (mmmmmmmmmm)

-hanging out with german digipop artists and watching a "high-profile" dj spin. (sorry folks....not hip hop. haha you lose.)

-stealing bottles of wine.

-drunken fistfights in alleys followed by "guest list abuse" (letting thugged out gangsters including "mr. flowers" into an artsy wine digital party)

-car towing(kid bailing out on $$$ having to flow it out of my own pocket) (violence will be follow up in next day or so.)

-drunken tags that go completely out of control. wall to window to wall to sidewalk to curn to street back up to wall transfers.

-mod girls. (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

-gay dudes wanting to fight us in the police station. (funniest shit ever. BIG ASS BUFF DRUNK E'D OUT GAY RAVER BRO'S WANTING TO THROW DOWN over OUR girl.)

-stealing mirrors that are cut the fuck up.

-getting dissed by sexy asian girls (ouch. i need a haircut)

-limo ride for free.

-trannies gettin mad from violent outbursts of friend.

-more drinks.

-bartering with asian mafia thugs for cellphone use.

-car tow impound lot with huge mexican fools. (tried to buy some shit off em but my accomplices werent "feelin" it)

-mr. oizio?

-nyquill.

-wakeup3pm.

-quesadillias/vanillacokes.

-here.

-...........................................................................>>>>popgunwar.....(chances are....he's on a guest list near you.)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Wow, you're a fucking nerd.

dmx....what the fuck ill kill you mannnn i use tria. fuck the prismacolor. do you see me drawing tattoo designs? NO. fuck no.

haha that wasn't a reference to you. actually it wasn't a reference to anything. are you at home right now?

Guest GEAsusONEnep

god...i do one ramble...and the idiots come out of the woodwork. BOOM GET CHOPPED? mannnnnnnnnnnn. Try harder.

The only idiot in this thread is the one bragging about going to clubs, getting drunk and drinking nyquill. Cool, you danced around for a few hours half asleep before you passed out at your boyfriend's crib at 1 AM. This isn't 8th grade, its 11th. Get norted, its what the inner-city cool kids that you're trying so desperately to be like are doing. Maybe then your little story will be semi-interesting.

Archived