LOS ANGELES

Chris Rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey aichs where do you live ........because last i heard i had the hollywood bridge blah blah right in your face plate sucka and what about that fresh ass 110 mural........ im sorry im really hurting your feelings:o

remind me to tell HICK to drop one on your face i would hate to disssapoint you TaKO jock............:D

you still havent told me what your bitch ass writes aichs in reality your the bitch fool im sitting here waitng too see who i should take out.......

ooohhh "two spots"come on bro do you really want me too give a list for you!!!!!! nah.... i really aint worried about your ass... you cant get to my spots anyway chump ass aichs what do you write sucka???????????

DADDY

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DR. POTNA
Originally posted by TonySuprano

i was just about to. I have never even heard of this guy, nor seen him up, and as we all know i rep L.A.

yup....i'm with tony on this one...i seen one spot necks had... looks like a cheap zouh/kosh jock.... runs who? ......

when i first found that spot, i jumped the fence to go check it out and i saw that someone had capped the REVOK ZES that was there. i forgot who it was but it said all this shit next to it about fuck the lakers etc etc. i got flicks of the diss though, when they are developed i will share.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived