Sopranos....

shameless self promotion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HSKillers

Tight show...christopher is probably goin to go nuts and tonys either goin to leave or get killed.....But yo curb ur enthusiasm was funny as shit tonight..hahaha

yeah that was a pretty good opener...i think this seasons goin to be good, then one more and possible talk of a movie...who knows...i dontknow how id take to a movie though...but ive been waiting forever for this fucking season to start

finally:cool:

Guest HSKillers
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

I WAS CHILLING WITH THAT KID WHO PLAYS CHRISTOPHER AT A CHRISTENING ONCE... I THINK HE LIKES COKE

HAHAHA...thats dope

it's a great show. i'm not one to believe the hype; i held out for the first year. but then that show just sucked me in.

the first episode, i agree was a little slow... obvious ground work being laid. but episode 2 is being touted as one of the great telivision episodes of all time. we'll see on that.

and red, yeah christopher is cool and all, but i was cooling out with drea dimatteo a few months ago at my girl's party.... and yeah, she looks good in real life.

Originally posted by TEARZ

it's a great show. i'm not one to believe the hype; i held out for the first year. but then that show just sucked me in.

the first episode, i agree was a little slow... obvious ground work being laid. but episode 2 is being touted as one of the great telivision episodes of all time. we'll see on that.

and red, yeah christopher is cool and all, but i was cooling out with drea dimatteo a few months ago at my girl's party.... and yeah, she looks good in real life.

Jamie Lynn is my kinda girl :cool:

• 2 years later...

I'm bumping this for general Sopranos awesomeness. I just jumped on the bandwagon and bought Season 1 which I'm watching now and enjoying. Anyone with any of the other seasons on DVD want to be a sweetheart and burn them to DVD for me? I'll send you money to cover shipping and the cost of the DVD-ROMs. You'd also get 100 cool points and a golden star sticker.

i used to want to be like tony soprano..but i stopped messing around with cocaine,and im not really a cold blooded killer..they say you never can repay the price,for taking a mans life,I must be in debt with christ..because i already did that twice.Anyways,good show.

sopranos season one is the fucking shit.

just the first fucking episode, the trailer, is so fucking hot.

unfortunately, i think every season gets progressively worse, although i still love it all.

i got em all on dvd, even a bootleg of season 5. actually, i think it's about time i started watchin em all again starting from season one. for like, the 5th time.

Archived