Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shameless self promotion

Sopranos....

i know im gonna get hated on heavily here, but i just cant get into that show...i me and my girlfriend started watchin it its about halfway through and i jumped on here, i dont know, just not feelin it. im waitin for the new season of 6 feet under.

i saw the show for the first time tonight.

didnt like it. im hoping this was a subpar episode or else i wont be returning my viewership.

curb your enthusiasm was good though.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by amItoolate?

i me and my girlfriend started watchin it

skitzo????

Guest HSKillers

Tight show...christopher is probably goin to go nuts and tonys either goin to leave or get killed.....But yo curb ur enthusiasm was funny as shit tonight..hahaha

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by postaholic

no HBO :heated:

fuck!

Tonight's episode was a bit slow. Plus, to fully enjoy the show you should start at season 1, it builds a bit of history, and the shows are easier to "dive right into".

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i'm hyped

i liked the first show

layed some groundwork for the season....

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

I WAS CHILLING WITH THAT KID WHO PLAYS CHRISTOPHER AT A CHRISTENING ONCE... I THINK HE LIKES COKE

Michael Imperioli

yeah that was a pretty good opener...i think this seasons goin to be good, then one more and possible talk of a movie...who knows...i dontknow how id take to a movie though...but ive been waiting forever for this fucking season to start

finally:cool:

Guest HSKillers
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

I WAS CHILLING WITH THAT KID WHO PLAYS CHRISTOPHER AT A CHRISTENING ONCE... I THINK HE LIKES COKE

HAHAHA...thats dope

Guest TEARZ

it's a great show. i'm not one to believe the hype; i held out for the first year. but then that show just sucked me in.

the first episode, i agree was a little slow... obvious ground work being laid. but episode 2 is being touted as one of the great telivision episodes of all time. we'll see on that.

and red, yeah christopher is cool and all, but i was cooling out with drea dimatteo a few months ago at my girl's party.... and yeah, she looks good in real life.

Originally posted by TEARZ

it's a great show. i'm not one to believe the hype; i held out for the first year. but then that show just sucked me in.

the first episode, i agree was a little slow... obvious ground work being laid. but episode 2 is being touted as one of the great telivision episodes of all time. we'll see on that.

and red, yeah christopher is cool and all, but i was cooling out with drea dimatteo a few months ago at my girl's party.... and yeah, she looks good in real life.

Jamie Lynn is my kinda girl :cool:

I'm bumping this for general Sopranos awesomeness. I just jumped on the bandwagon and bought Season 1 which I'm watching now and enjoying. Anyone with any of the other seasons on DVD want to be a sweetheart and burn them to DVD for me? I'll send you money to cover shipping and the cost of the DVD-ROMs. You'd also get 100 cool points and a golden star sticker.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this