TERRIBLE TKID: TNB

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest WebsterUno

bump...cuzz I needed some inspiration, and

searched for the tkid thread. his style always

had me trying to do some ill shit.

one of my all time faves

• 2 weeks later...

feel free to anihalate me but i don't see what makes t-kid "the best in the world" or "one of the most influencial writers ever" his can control is shabby and his letters are indistinct - not because they are superwild but because the schemes obscure the lack of clarity.nah what i mean dawg?

Why would i joke, am i a fucking clown? am i here to amuse you?no, But on a serious note, i do not rate t-kid. He has characters that are off the hook, but i don't rate his pieces if you gave them a chrome fill you would beable to see that his letters are appauling. This is my personal view, everyone is entitled to there own opinion i am stating mine. As i said before, feel free to anihalate me :D

Originally posted by nang'eds!

Why would i joke, am i a fucking clown? am i here to amuse you?no, But on a serious note, i do not rate t-kid. He has characters that are off the hook, but i don't rate his pieces if you gave them a chrome fill you would beable to see that his letters are appauling. This is my personal view, everyone is entitled to there own opinion i am stating mine. As i said before, feel free to anihalate me :D

Obviously yo dont know shit bout style.

Listen up bro, your obviously some sort of a style guru but why get so rude? there is no need for a cyber beef saga, so let me just state something.I CAN SAY WHAT I LIKE, just like you or anyother can. Have a problem with my opinion then fucking wine, wine like a baby feel welcome cos i just don't give a fuck! :lick: :jpotato: :clown2: :krunk:

OPINION

I LIKE T-KIDS STUFF BUT I SEEN SOME OF HIS STUFF I DONT LIKE I DONT THINK HES THE BEST TO BE HONEST BUT HES DAMN GOOD AND U CANT KILL THE GUY FOR GIVIN HIS OPINION I DONT LIKE ALOT OF NEW STUFF COMIN OUT WHEN SOME PEOPLE LOVE IT THIS GUY WAS ONE OF THE FIRST WRITTERS TO HIT TRAIN AND IS A DAMN GOOD WRITER

Originally posted by nang'eds!

Listen up bro, your obviously some sort of a style guru but why get so rude? there is no need for a cyber beef saga, so let me just state something.I CAN SAY WHAT I LIKE, just like you or anyother can. Have a problem with my opinion then fucking wine, wine like a baby feel welcome cos i just don't give a fuck! :lick: :jpotato: :clown2: :krunk:

im not that rude,and who's talking about beefin saga???

regardin your reply,it seems that i just can't say what i want about your opinion..,thats all folks..

Archived