TERRIBLE TKID: TNB

ETHREADZNY

ok, nic thamaire unless your tkid or a friend of his why say something like "obviously yo dont know shit about style" when i said i don't like his stuff because as far as i am concerned it is not your business to go telling me what i know when you have never met or spoken to me. So next time just hold tight and refrain from making silly little comments unless you enjoy arguing, if that is the case then you should seek some help.:idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok ok, so he has paved the way for graffiti or whatever but it doesn't mean i have to rate him does it? i mean some of the other oldskool writers like blade who use to smash the steel hard! well that doesn't mean you rate there style cos they painted bubble letters. so ok cool t-kid for has supposedly done some nuts stuff and made a mark but i do not personaly rate his style. that is all i am trying to say.

Originally posted by nang'eds!

ok ok, so he has paved the way for graffiti or whatever but it doesn't mean i have to rate him does it? i mean some of the other oldskool writers like blade who use to smash the steel hard! well that doesn't mean you rate there style cos they painted bubble letters. so ok cool t-kid for has supposedly done some nuts stuff and made a mark but i do not personaly rate his style. that is all i am trying to say.

no you don't have to rate it but you cant deny that tkid is style.

actually i do like bubble style too but i will understand more a people sayin he prefered tkid style to blade style,even if personnaly i can feel creativity in both artwork.

YALL 2 CATS NEED TO POST PICTURES OF YOUR OWN WORK AND THEN SEE WHO KNOWS WAT STYLE IS AND THEN DEAD THE BULLSHIT

SPEAKING OF BLADE,, NOW THATS STYLE ILL TAKE BLADE COMET PNUT2 KING2 CLIFF OVER ANYTHING ELSE ON THIS SITE ANYDAY,,, BIG UP THE NASTY MAN

TNB REPRESENAtive

Originally posted by michealnight

YALL 2 CATS NEED TO POST PICTURES OF YOUR OWN WORK AND THEN SEE WHO KNOWS WAT STYLE IS AND THEN DEAD THE BULLSHIT

SPEAKING OF BLADE,, NOW THATS STYLE ILL TAKE BLADE COMET PNUT2 KING2 CLIFF OVER ANYTHING ELSE ON THIS SITE ANYDAY,,, BIG UP THE NASTY MAN

TNB REPRESENAtive

this isn't about my style all i said is that i don't like t-kid's any way man leave it out i am not being rude but stick to your own business.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived