Back from the dead...

Guest NoamChomsky

sup noam

yo yo yo sup noam? its me the krazy kaji. whats been goin down man? bangin those army sluts? heard this new song by cradle of filth so hard. liek the opening of ones eyes to the reality of ones own situation. so very hard. aight man. take it easy and blow up some shit for me. naw mean??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

kaji waht r u doin up aint it past ur bedtime man naw jk sup man aint seen u in a minute man been talkin 2 ur bro to pass da time understand. man went 2 da erc and traded in some games figure i at least get about $20 right well man i ended up gettin $60 man i was all happy got me some cdrw's and a weak ass game that im returning asap man it so weak i played once and threw dat shit right back in da case man couldnt belive it was so weak im bouts 2 go see what ign gave it man ill see ya

yo dog

Originally posted by taimaishu

kaji waht r u doin up aint it past ur bedtime man naw jk sup man aint seen u in a minute man been talkin 2 ur bro to pass da time understand. man went 2 da erc and traded in some games figure i at least get about $20 right well man i ended up gettin $60 man i was all happy got me some cdrw's and a weak ass game that im returning asap man it so weak i played once and threw dat shit right back in da case man couldnt belive it was so weak im bouts 2 go see what ign gave it man ill see ya

man thats weak. bed? the fuck is that? anyways yeah rikimaru gave me the low down on yer situation. i posted at your site man. check it out. anyways stay up. bang those ohio sluts

Archived