Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Santa Claus

she was autonomous and beautiful.

she was autonomous and beautiful. perfect in every way. her wit and her smile. her intelligence and her eyes. her candor and her laugh. her quirks werent the bullshit ones i found in others; they werent her insecurities(she didnt have any) or the way she clicked her teeth when she slept(she never did that). they were endearing qualities; perservearance, flexibilty, creativeness. they were things you learned about in 3rd grade on how to be a decent human being. she had it all. she knew how to spell "buses", with just one S in the middle, not two like i thought, or "ridiculous" with and I as the second letter, not E like i thought. she took perfect notes and had a photographic memory. she could list every state capitol in alphabetical order and then list each state in order of population. she knew that its bullshit to believe in ghosts but did anyway just for the sheer enjoyment and wonder of it. she believed in making wishes on shooting stars, birthday candles, hay trucks, and when the clock struck 12:34 or 11:11. she had an interest in psychology, astonomy, and metaphysics. she loved music and could have discussions on The Simpsons. she loved photography and painted 2 canvas a week. she loved sex but had self respect. she was born into wealth but never once flaunted her money. she brushed twice daily and followed the food pyramid. she worked out daily and chewed 30 times before swallowing. she had smooth skin and loved to play scrabble. she was someone i wish i knew or could have at least heard about through friends. she was someone who i just convinced myself existed and who i'm going to miss when im done writing. shes perfect. shes autonomous and beautiful and shes someone i'll never meet.

Guest socrates

Can some explain this too me, it was hard to read and I think it made me feel depressed

Originally posted by beardo

hella emo

got any new songs?

nothing yet recorded, im gunna be recording a full length this fall that should be done by christmas.

i was born at 11:11 A.M.

and i don't know the signifigance of it, but apparently she does.

if you ever meet her, ask her for me

so... whats the signifigance of 11:11?

(i know i murdered that word, but im not taking the time to look it up)

Originally posted by Santa Claus

some one got it!

I would seriously hope that more people got it...since the last line said: "shes autonomous and beautiful and shes someone i'll never meet."

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this