making a drunken fool out of yourself

Giving Tree

jesus christ.. is there NO END to how stupid someone gets when their smoked and drunked up? for real... i had a vicadin, some nice cron.. and a FAT KEG.. and my stupid ass got FUCKED UP! started talkin MAD shit to girls, tryin to keep myself standing straight. my female friends might be pissed at me, too soon to tell... but the WORST part is i think i was a beligerant *(sp?)* asshole to this CUTIE that i live next door to.. id love to get up on, she was going to go out with me the night before.. but probably not ever now... oh, and i told my boy's girl id kiss her...

damn.

cantkeephisstupidassoutoftroubleoner.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you feel like shit...at least tomorow when you wake up youll fell like youve been kissed by an angel.....gettin rid of a hangover is the best...

as for dealing with the stupidity i beleive everyone hzs gone through it in some form or another...youll get by;) :cool:

you poor kids that suffer from hang overs. the day i get a bad hangover is the day i quit drinking. all i get is a terible taste in my mouth and a craving for shitloads of water.

man doing crazy shit is mad cool when your drunk. its like a license to do what ever you fucking want and blame it on your intoxications! come on pull your self together man.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

jesus christ.. is there NO END to how stupid someone gets when their smoked and drunked up? for real... i had a vicadin, some nice cron.. and a FAT KEG.. and my stupid ass got FUCKED UP! started talkin MAD shit to girls, tryin to keep myself standing straight. my female friends might be pissed at me, too soon to tell... but the WORST part is i think i was a beligerant *(sp?)* asshole to this CUTIE that i live next door to.. id love to get up on, she was going to go out with me the night before.. but probably not ever now... oh, and i told my boy's girl id kiss her...

damn.

wow, soundsl like my night, ill post pictures later.

damn.

plus giving, that kid who was talking about he knew a cat in minnesota that was a mortician and a necrophiliac :crazy:.

funnybutweshouldashankedorbeathiswhiteDJredalertlookinassoner.

damn.

(applause.)

bra-vo.

Archived