I FUCKING HATE LIVING AT HOME

REGULATOR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i miss living at home. but right now, i think it's best not to be there. i just remember having my laundry done, having a warm cooked meal, no rent to worry about, etc. i miss it a lot. i remember when i didnt feel too well, i could just call work and tell them that i dont feel so good. i cant even do that now. that 8 hour shift really helps a lot as far as rent and bills go, so i trudge to work sick as fuck. you just have to realize that sure it sucks living at home, but all the things that you take for granted right now, you will eventually miss later on (well except the whole deal with her snooping...thats some scandalous shit..but what mother hasnt done that?) living on your own forces you to grow up and take a lot of responsibility for your actions and your life.

Build Your Own House

I had a friend, way back when he was 17, that built a house out in his back yard that was about 16 x 12 feet square. He lived in Wisconsin, and it got cold as shit in the winter, but he had a barrel stove and the walls were insulated but not sheetrocked. Eventually, he covered the walls with cardboard and painted it all different psychedelic designs. It had a "shed roof" a door that locked and two windows. Most of the material he scrounged at a lumber mill dump and out of dumpsters and off construction site trash piles. It was mostly built out of "mill ends" 2x4s and plywood, but the roof was shingled with new felt tar paper and asphalt shingles. He moved his bed and all his shit out there and let one of his younger sisters have his room. He ran an extension cord from the house for music, but used candles and a kerosene lamp for light. The Bunkhouse was about fifty feet from his mom's back door, but she never bothered him out there. They lived out in the boondocks in a small town, almost like in the country. He and his friends were all into Mustangs and Camaros back in those days. Everybody had one, and they all had a big-ass engine and a shitty gray primer paint job.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

16 and like 3/4.....i turn 17 in feb....ONLY LIKE ONE MORE YEAR THEN IM FREE!! ARGH CMON HURRY UP!!

word, Im gunna be 17 in feb too bahhhh! shit haha Im so drunk, and every fucking night I come home stoned and my mom just fucking makes fun of me now its kinda obnoxious. . . I dont know where my underwear are...

Originally posted by spoiledroten

fuck all that....anyone else smell some bacon?

youd best not be referring to me.......

oh and reg, im 17 on the 20th. damn, ur older than me..

its not easy living on your own.. .

you wont be able to do anything you are doing now, casue you gonna be out working your ass off or try to make some quick cash.

but all that "quick cash" gonna be spent on chillin all day and night.

and you can keep risking what you doing.

all your boys gonna end up comming over every day.. you never gonna have time to be alone. if you thinking you just gonna tell them you wanna be alone.. you wont.. casue you will feel alone when your not with your family.

even tho everything is how you wanted it to be.. . like you have money for rent, food, blah blah ect.. .

trust me on this.. .

there is no place like "home"

even tho your new crib.. is your home.. trust me... no matter where in the world you are at.. it wont feel like home.

i just suggest you hang in there for a bit.. just live life as it is.. everyone has to go thru with it.. its just one of them stages in life.

Guest chicken bone

You sound like a spoiled brat you stinky flapping beef curtain!!! You are like the mayonaisse slowly oozing out of my penis pimple as I squirt it onto your fathers eager prospecting face.

Haha ewww.. OK its cool, but really, instead of using your mothers money to buy weed why dont you start dealing, you spineless twat! Actually I take that all back, it really does suck she threw away childhood memory items. Those are precious. I wish I kept various items I had when I was a little lad, just so I could reminisce on when things used to be so much simpler.

Sigh...

Guest willy.wonka

hahhaah, your mom's a loser!!!

my mom brags about my paint skills to hot college chicks and see's my art.all she could say is, boy we need to get you into artschool, my mom even thinks its good to smoke pot once and a while

yeh home sucks right now.ive been 6 seperate bills since i was 16 and im still at home.shit is mad fucked.gotta try and save up enough cash and move in with my girl,then life will be sweet.

looks like your going to have to deal with it for abit longer reg. try and start sving up some cash now.you gotta a job?

im not very spoiled...i get almost no money from my parents because they are also very poor.....when im in japan i work teaching english to ladies and shit (most of em are old so dont tell me "hit it")....but i get paid like $100 an hour so its cool....and i bring that money back to the states, exchange it and live off it for the rest of the year...occasionally stealing shit and selling it...thats basically my job.....yea so if you want money....learn some japanese, go to tokyo and get a job teaching english....my grandma gets paid something like $500 for a 2 hour class.

about the trophy idea....my mom throws all that shit away

Originally posted by REGULATOR

im not very spoiled...i get almost no money from my parents because they are also very poor.....when im in japan i work teaching english to ladies and shit (most of em are old so dont tell me "hit it")....but i get paid like $100 an hour so its cool....and i bring that money back to the states, exchange it and live off it for the rest of the year...occasionally stealing shit and selling it...thats basically my job.....yea so if you want money....learn some japanese, go to tokyo and get a job teaching english....my grandma gets paid something like $500 for a 2 hour class.

about the trophy idea....my mom throws all that shit away

thats my plan, homie....we just finished learning all of the hiragana in my japanese class. i still have a long way to go .......

Archived