911 a state of emergency? or a need for war based on declining economical status

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

this arguement yous guys are going at here sux anyway because then UN is just another indoctrination of a one world government that is neer going to happen. Furthermore the UN is just as despotic at times as the US military or the militaries and private militaries of the countries they attempt to help or assimilate.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by angry xbox

this arguement yous guys are going at here sux anyway because then UN is just another indoctrination of a one world government that is neer going to happen. Furthermore the UN is just as despotic at times as the US military or the militaries and private militaries of the countries they attempt to help or assimilate.

:confused:

of course he's the last guy you'd listen too,

you're such a patriot man!

i've read plenty about scott ritter.

neither of us can verify whats what honestly, but his

argument against the US administrations

plans stands not to be fucked with in my view.

to me its not a hard concept to grasp.

if you've got proof, then fuck, lets see it before

you send 75,000 - 250, 000 dudes our age into a

warzone. blair says he has proof. where is it?

as far as his flip-flopping...who knows. he could very

well have some deep resentment for the US government,

but then you should be asking why?

the part you neglected to include is that those particular ingredients

have a short shelf life. it astonishes me this

guys devotion to his country is under scrutiny becuz he's

challenging a few simple questions.

i guarantee you that either a) no inspections will ever go through.

or B) they will, but it won't be satisfactory to the US no matter what.

either way iraq is getting dry fucked in the ass soon.

i;m not questioning this guys devotion to his country. i'm just saying he's owned by the almight dollar bill. when he's working for the UN he says whatever he needs to say to be able to get back in there and continue his job. Now he's cashing a paycheck from a different source and his views change dramatically.

He testified before congres that the UN saw Aluminum Rods. The only reason to have these aluminum rods is to hold Uranium. These aluminum rods do not decay.

Please explain to me the shelf life of chemical and biological weapons?

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Pistol

i;m not questioning this guys devotion to his country. i'm just saying he's owned by the almight dollar bill. when he's working for the UN he says whatever he needs to say to be able to get back in there and continue his job. Now he's cashing a paycheck from a different source and his views change dramatically.

He testified before congres that the UN saw Aluminum Rods. The only reason to have these aluminum rods is to hold Uranium. These aluminum rods do not decay.

Please explain to me the shelf life of chemical and biological weapons?

one world one focus one need the names greed

him changing his views becuz of a pay cheque?...sure dood.

whatever you say. you got a timeline of his point of view as it correlates to his

employer's or??

having aluminum rods that HOLD uranium and having uranium are completely different things. without fissionables you've got fuck all. period.

this is the problem with whats going on...everything is implied. i say one thing, you automatically take it as the whole ball of wax. details pistol.

i'm not hear to spoon feed. you've got a library in your city, you've got the internet, go read for yourself the shelf life of INGREDIENTS for bioweapons, not the shelf life of BIOWEAPONS already assembled.

i don't know if you're just glossing over my shit to piss me off or what, but please

read my shit carefully.

also pistol..

are you just gonna gloss over this guy's challenges

as well? do you think what he's been asking this week is worthless?

i get the impression from you that his credibility somehow nullifies

the basic idea that we should have a right to see some proof before

we engage in the most fucked up policy ever..

1998 HE WAS WORKING FOR THE UN AS A WEAPONS INSPECTOR

2002 HE "SOLD HIS STORY" TO A IRAQI THAT HOLDS CLOUT WITH SADDAM

Well you you're the one that mentioned about the shelf life. So I was assuming you could back that up. You're asking me for facts behind my statements. Yet you refuse do to the same thing.

alright man, i give up. forget the metal rod shit, forget the ingredients shit..

lets just say i'm completely wrong about the

shelf life thing....alright? now what?

we still don't know shit about what iraq has got

and scott ritters questions are still pertinent and important.

bottom line is we don't know, and the US is resting

its whole case on this...no?

the heart of the issue is that the US is saying

he has weapons, or is close to developing them,

and will use them definitely...scott ritter is saying

that he is doubtful of this, and is challenging the

US administration to put the proof on the table,

which they haven't..so...why the fuck not?...

where is it? you'd think that having some credible, factual

proof would help the US get some coalition backing instead

practically every single nation opposing them on iraq, so

why not put it out there? its been, what, almost a year of

rhetoric......and where the hell is the proof?

forget your issues with his credibility for a second and focus

on the questions he's asking...

read this and tell me this theory doesnt prove itself...

http://the-news.net/cgi-bin/story.pl?title...sed&edition=663

I see it like this. The economy declines and now we need a reason to kick it back into action, and how have we done that in the past?? We have done it through war and if you read the history books this is proven over and over ten fold. How we got out of the gret depression was by joining into WWII therefore creating machine shop jobs cause weapons had to be made for war. well now look here!! 911 if it was all true or even half true gives us a reason to start a war with the middle east so we can jumpstart the economy. Why do we need to interefere with the economy?? because america is very greedy. So here we go now we have a reason to hit the middle east knowing they might not be able to fight back. Well we all know that the middle east isnt going to actually attack a power such as us right??? or maybe they are just all psychoitc fanatics...

who knows but think about it, they do have nuclear weapons and the UN dont mean shit to saddam who until now has been quiet and has not threatened us whatsoever.

DONT BELIEVE RIGHT OFF THE BAT!!!! THINK ON YOUR OWN KIDS!!!

oh my god...shut the fuck up with your corny fanzine bullshit...

stick to impressing the girls over at makeoutclub.com...im sure they would love to hear it.....christ, are you mentally retarded or do you just want to be rebellious?

Not that i'm a GW supporter but the economy was going downhill before he took office. And anyone that has ever studied govt. or economics will know that the president get's way too much credit for the economy. By the time a president's actions take place he's not even in office anymore.

Many other countries are looking out for themselves like they should and that is why they don't want to get involved. But believe it or not there is alot more going on with alot more classified information being exchanged than you or I will ever know regarding this subject.

I can't remember the Philosopher's name right now, my mind went blank. But he looked at things by analyzing the greater good. Basically the short version. You add up all the pos. and the neg. and then make a decision based on the answer.

Answer me this.

Do you think the world would be a greater place without Saddam Hussein in office?

well my friend, i say nuke the entire middle east and make it a big parking lot. ladies and gentleman pay no attention to the drunken ass. i hate the idea of war.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

None of this is new information, xbox. Stop trying to sound smart and informed.

yuuuup. some people show up to the game late, and still dont understand whats going on.

but wait a second....

eh, i dont want to make any trouble unless i KNOW im right and i have facts to prove it to all of you, so im gonna go look for some numbers and whatnot then ill be back

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Smart

hahaha, ya think?

meet me in person, you know what??? fuck you.

Im sick to death of the narrowminded actions of people. All in all i can understand how it happens on an internet message board. I mean how could you possibly be real to the situation when all this is just a big front. I mean i may not have much of an eduction, but its not that neccassary for me to read mindless books that the curriculum provides in some overly funded university, for me to get educated. Furthermore, some of the greatest minds in political science and philosophy didnt have a formal education on thier specific focuses. Take chomsky for example, this guy was a linguist and i believe has a Phd in the subject but his best concentration is in social sciences and political affairs. If you read his book on the media and its control tactics you wouldnt call him dumb would you?? No of course not because he has been backed by a worthless piece of credibility that required unneccasary information to aquire sucha stature. Nieche learned from his suffering as a child in germany and i believe that is what taught him about the world and philosophy. So this brings me back to my original point, i shouldnt have to have much credbility via an education from some school for anyone to see my point here. this in addition also confirms my allegations of our society that we do have a problem with listening and THINKING on our own before making some uninformed retort to a new idea. Follow as though you are the mass. I may listen to punk and hardcore an hiphop of an intellegent matter but im not some new age fucking hippy whose ideas stream from a rebellious existence. I have ideals about my theories and yes i do know how the system of law and rule in this country work. Its not hard to observe and asses what goes on in this country for yourself. The hard part is opening your mind and taking it all in, because most of you are seriously hindered by the media and/or society in general. im not saying take my side or let me sway you, im just saying dont judge each other because that is what ignorant minds do because i want to be able to say more of my people, and my society than that.

These arguments are fuckin braindead. Pistol, you seem intelligent, so why you so content on being a malinche? I aint got time to beon the web much, so if you wanna discuss some shit for real come round my hood, i might even know you.Either ways its where the OG dostrece mafia started, where mosco made it news. You seem intelligent, and I aint got no one round here with an IQ above 50.

On the argumant note, its interesting how no news have covered any UN officials' response to bush's bullshit speech. I hate Saddam, but not enough to kill americans for.Its also interesting where bush's priorities are, this country is going to shit, yet he's overly concerned about a country 10,000 miles away. Shit, I cant even get my fucken financial aid check cuz Bush's lil oil buddies fucked cali over. I try not to be much of a leftist radical cuz those mecha rage against the machine fools annoy me, but I do agree that although Bush is all for conservative agendas, hes actually supporting the liberal community(and the more radical side at that) by getting people so fed up that theyre gonna revolt, ala LA in 92.

meet me in person, you know what??? fuck you.

Im sick to death of the narrowminded actions of people. All in all i can understand how it happens on an internet message board. I mean how could you possibly be real to the situation when all this is just a big front. I mean i may not have much of an eduction, but its not that neccassary for me to read mindless books that the curriculum provides in some overly funded university, for me to get educated. Furthermore, some of the greatest minds in political science and philosophy didnt have a formal education on thier specific focuses. Take chomsky for example, this guy was a linguist and i believe has a Phd in the subject but his best concentration is in social sciences and political affairs. If you read his book on the media and its control tactics you wouldnt call him dumb would you?? No of course not because he has been backed by a worthless piece of credibility that required unneccasary information to aquire sucha stature. Nieche learned from his suffering as a child in germany and i believe that is what taught him about the world and philosophy. So this brings me back to my original point, i shouldnt have to have much credbility via an education from some school for anyone to see my point here. this in addition also confirms my allegations of our society that we do have a problem with listening and THINKING on our own before making some uninformed retort to a new idea. Follow as though you are the mass. I may listen to punk and hardcore an hiphop of an intellegent matter but im not some new age fucking hippy whose ideas stream from a rebellious existence. I have ideals about my theories and yes i do know how the system of law and rule in this country work. Its not hard to observe and asses what goes on in this country for yourself. The hard part is opening your mind and taking it all in, because most of you are seriously hindered by the media and/or society in general. im not saying take my side or let me sway you, im just saying dont judge each other because that is what ignorant minds do because i want to be able to say more of my people, and my society than that.

:confused:

• 4 years later...

Archived