Photoshop battle

eseLokE1uno

Re: IF YOUR SERIOURS....

Originally posted by BZD 19 01 05

YOU SHOULD JUST GO FOR IT AND PAY FOR THE PROGRAM

AND A BOOK TO HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO USE IT.

GRAFFITI ON WALLS AND PAPER CAN ONLY TAKE YOU SO FAR IF ANYWHERE AT ALL.

EVERYTHING IS COMPUTER RELATED NOW. ESPECIALLY ART.

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS ARTIST AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A CAREER AS SUCH YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO BE COMPUTER SAVY.

IF YOU GET GOOD ENOUGH YOU CAN END UP DESIGNING ALBUM COVERS, COMMERCIAL ADS, CORPERATE LOGOS ETC.

DEFINITLY WORTH YOUR WHILE AND $

G:D :D D LUCK...

YOULL NEED IT, I FOUND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO PICK UP, BUT I HATE COMPUTERS

This isn't really true. Everything is not computer related..especially not art. You don't need to know shit about computers to have an art career. It can help for sure..but it's just another tool in the tool box, not THE tool. If you're lookin fo some kind of corporate gig..sure it's all about computers and slickness...blah blah blah. I just felt like saying that.

I like computers and making art with them.

casekonly said:

hmm, i dunno. it's hard to "break" in without a piece of paper certifying that you know your shit

That's not true either man. If you get your work out there and people see it and like it enough they will find you and then it's time to get paid. You just have to work at it. The proof is in the pudding..word! Hahah.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by StarDust

I'm new here.. thought I'd drop some pics of some digital graffiti I did:

http://p-chez.endoria.net/crea/wokklein.jpg'>

http://p-chez.endoria.net/crea/stardustklein.jpg'>

Made it with CorelDRAW11, thats software like Illustrator, only from Corel instead of Adobe.

yeah lets rip off 123klan...your teefers must hurt from biting so fucking hard.. mann..your not a real designer or anything..

http://www.123klan.com

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Yup, half-and-half...

tis what I thought. I remember seeing it a bit ago, but a real tiny thumbnail of it.

might have to open up the purse for that...I dig that cartoony outline stizzle of that bot.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Haha, thanks man... funny you mention that, I was thiiiiiiiiiiis close to getting rid of the robot altogether and throwing in a more abstract building shape. Didn't quite have enough time to change it, so it stayed.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My fave is chocolate, but most people have told me black looks the best (cause it "eats" into the design).

*By the way, thanks for supporting it by getting one!!

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Haha, thanks man... funny you mention that, I was thiiiiiiiiiiis close to getting rid of the robot altogether and throwing in a more abstract building shape. Didn't quite have enough time to change it, so it stayed.

Maybe Its cause Ive seen some of your work (drawings at least) and know how intricate you can get. I dont know...the shape was just nice and i liked it being a solid.

and I agree with the black since it merges with the graphic...but im a big fan of browns so its a toss up. Ill catch a flick once im wearing it.;)

Archived