Photoshop battle

eseLokE1uno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF YOUR SERIOURS....

YOU SHOULD JUST GO FOR IT AND PAY FOR THE PROGRAM

AND A BOOK TO HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO USE IT.

GRAFFITI ON WALLS AND PAPER CAN ONLY TAKE YOU SO FAR IF ANYWHERE AT ALL.

EVERYTHING IS COMPUTER RELATED NOW. ESPECIALLY ART.

IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS ARTIST AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A CAREER AS SUCH YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO BE COMPUTER SAVY.

IF YOU GET GOOD ENOUGH YOU CAN END UP DESIGNING ALBUM COVERS, COMMERCIAL ADS, CORPERATE LOGOS ETC.

DEFINITLY WORTH YOUR WHILE AND $

G:D :D D LUCK...

YOULL NEED IT, I FOUND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO PICK UP, BUT I HATE COMPUTERS

Re: Re: tryin out the tricky pen tool..

Originally posted by type R

how do you do this? not a detailed description, just the basics if you dont mind.

hmm grab a pentool, draw your shape ( as u can see mine is just straight lines = simplicity), duplicate the layer couple times, add more shit to them, change blending in layer styles? experiment....

oh yea what helps is: go to edit transofrm and i belive its distort.. play around with those...

btw. nice works fellas... im diggin that render casek....

RE:-----hmm, i dunno. it's hard to "break" in without a piece of paper certifying tha

-----hmm, i dunno. it's hard to "break" in without a piece of paper certifying that you know your shit------

THIS IS TRUE BUT NOT COMPLETELY IF YOUR WORK SPEAKS FOR IT SELF IN TERMS OF ORIGINALLITY AND TALENT.

WITH ENOUGH DETERMINATION YOU CAN BREAK INTO THE PROFFESIONAL ART WORLD...

*BUT*

I DO RECOMEND THAT YOU GET CERTIFICATION ON THE SUBJECT FROM SOME TYPE OF SCHOOL FIRST.

I MYSELF HAVE ONLY A GED, BUT I HAVE TAKEN COURSES AT MY LOCAL COLLEGE ON PHOTOSHOP AND OTHER ART RELATED SUBJECTS WHICH HAS PAID OFF ---(IM NOT WHERE I HOPE TO BE YET IN TERMS OF MY CAREER)--- BUT I HAVE MADE ENOUGH MONEY TO KEEP ME GOING.

considered by most - to be the best - among the worst

Archived