The Boondocks, the most on point comic ever

Guest fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont fuckin post redmeat in a bullshit boondocks post. redmeat is quality cartooning...while aaron mcgruder is one of the worst cartoonists of all time. fuck the boondocks. i swear on my life that i will meet you mcgruder someday and youll know whats up you fuckin loser. your comics suck. the source should have given you enough "love" to let you realize that you are a piece of shit cartoonist.

to sum it up..... fuck the boondocks. worst comic ever. next to garfield and heathcliff. damn.

the only reason people like his bullshit is because he makes fun of white people consistantly....pushes his political agenda in a medium that is meant to humor and bring smiles to your face...not make you pissed off and want to hit your neighbor. imagine if calvin and hobbes drew strips making fun of "black" kids..... bill waterson would have been burned at the stake. but since the boondocks are soooo "politically correct" they slide their bullshit views and cheap predictable humor along with shitty wannabe anime meets biggie art style every day to suckers like you.

fuck the boondocks.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by PopGunWar

dont fuckin post redmeat in a bullshit boondocks post. redmeat is quality cartooning...while aaron mcgruder is one of the worst cartoonists of all time. fuck the boondocks. i swear on my life that i will meet you mcgruder someday and youll know whats up you fuckin loser. your comics suck. the source should have given you enough "love" to let you realize that you are a piece of shit cartoonist.

to sum it up..... fuck the boondocks. worst comic ever. next to garfield and heathcliff. damn.

the only reason people like his bullshit is because he makes fun of white people consistantly....pushes his political agenda in a medium that is meant to humor and bring smiles to your face...not make you pissed off and want to hit your neighbor. imagine if calvin and hobbes drew strips making fun of "black" kids..... bill waterson would have been burned at the stake. but since the boondocks are soooo "politically correct" they slide their bullshit views and cheap predictable humor along with shitty wannabe anime meets biggie art style every day to suckers like you.

fuck the boondocks.

what ev broski, it gives me enjoyment and makes my day brighter so i could really care less what you think.

Guest FACE WON
Originally posted by Wilt

good shit..first time ive ever seen it ...but i like it

DUDE THEY RUN IN THE SUNDAY PAPER...AND AMERICAS SO CALLED #1 HIP HOP MAG THE SOURCE...WELL THEY USED TO RUN IN THE SOURCE...UNTILL HIP HOP DECIDED TO BE GANGSTA!

Guest WebsterUno

*PopGunWar*

I agree.

With the bashing white folks part.

Thats kinda why I dont like his shit.

Its dumb to bash potential readers.

again, I say,

Bizarro and Baldo!

Go read em!

Do a search, no trouble finding em.

Ive talked to the creators of both comincs,

all three are cool individuals.

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

the paper in my town doesnt run it, but ive got the first book (SIGNED) and i check it out everynow and then. okayplayer.com has it daily, i think.

That's because this city sucks....and they never have anything funny or dope......it's all cornballish just like jokes on the 6 o'clock news.

Archived