moving to philly - let's talk about RENT

Mr. Mang

im considering moving back to philly possibly in the summertime and working at UPS or someting like that as well as taking a few college classes somewhere.

is anyone looking for a roomate in the (somewhat distant) future? or does anyone know a halfway affordable place somewhat near south street or love park? or anywhere? i'll definitely need a roommate regardless of where i live.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.skatespots.com/pa/spots/lov_top.jpg'>

maybe i will just live in my car next to love park hmm? no?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mang you might wanna hold off workin ups there if you really wanna work it here in philly, the only way to transfer is if youve been there for a year AND your moving somewhere to got to school, you gotta show em proof and all sorts of crap its a looong frustrating prosess...but its a good job nonetheless

phillys a cheap city to live in, in comparison to other big cities i guess. you could live like 3-4 blocks south of south st. really cheap, its not a great area but its def not bad either. north philly is filled with good deals. i have a friend who has a sweet place he pays like 500 for a month and its only 3 blocks from the highschool and cecil b moore (temple), my two favorite philly skate spots.

Originally posted by footsoldier

phillys a cheap city to live in, in comparison to other big cities i guess. you could live like 3-4 blocks south of south st. really cheap, its not a great area but its def not bad either. north philly is filled with good deals. i have a friend who has a sweet place he pays like 500 for a month and its only 3 blocks from the highschool and cecil b moore (temple), my two favorite philly skate spots.

But then again some 11 year old boy got shot twice for no reason at Cecil B Moore earlier this week.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

But then again some 11 year old boy got shot twice for no reason at Cecil B Moore earlier this week.

i dont know how that shooting got past me, i actually live very close to there and i didnt hear anything about it. i skate the cecil b moore spot alone late at night a few times a week and never have much trouble. plus those ledges are worth getting shot in that face over.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

only if you let me make out with your hot sister first.

w00t!

If you have a hot sister we can trade off...

FOOTSOLDIER!!! - Um, I think the kids name was Anthony Rosin or something along the lines, he was playing basketball and some random nut case just opened fire hitting the little kid and some college kid just chillin. If I remember correctly it's in the Sept. 11th or 12th edition of the Philadelphia inquirer.

Archived