OXYCONTIN

SCAGNETTI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

SOMEONE GAVE ME THOSE PILLS BUT I DON'T REALLY WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH THEM... I DABBLE IN VICODIN AND PERCOSET BUT OXYCONTIN SEEMS A LITTLE OVER THE TOP FOR ME... IN YOUNGER DAYS I WOULD'VE EATEN A HANDFUL... WHO'S GONNA FILL ME IN?

i've been taking some oxy's in the past couple weeks.

its feels really good like painkillers do. i'm not to sure on my ability to not be addicted to certain drugs so i make sure i only take it once or twice a week. no more than that or i think i will be really adicted.

i think ima just try to stop taking it all together and just stick to beer.

ps. if you have the 80mg pills you should cut it into 1/4's its very stong. so just take 20mg and drink some alchohol and your all good.

OXY is ill just dont fuck with it to much, cut it in fourths and chew it with your front teeth, then you can mix it with alcohol or whatever. This shit will make you feel soooooooo good, im the kind of nigga that has trouble sleeping, but with this shit I was sleeping on clouds on the real. But yeah you could also sell em for a grip of cash, peace-

why do people fuck with shit that they know is fucking everyone up?im not straight edge by any means..well..i just drink...moderately..but oxy cotin..???why dude?i wouldn't fuck with it...i'd just sell it or something..

Guest socrates

it makes all your pain go away, mentally and physically. Some of have more pain than you could ever understand and need to leave this place and go to somewhere else and drugs get us there.

thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard in my life....you have pain i couldn't understand?how do you know what my life is like?dont assume shit homie...there's ways around drugs...

Guest uncle-boy

yeah its a pretty fucked up drug. shit can make you mad addicted to it.

i am just a stupid youth who is making bad desicions.

i dont think anyone should start using it. so just pass is over here.:o

ummm..im stupid. why did you say ciao in the beginning? or were you dismissing me.

anyway...my bad TT boy. your not a chump ass. daps on the transits out there. and let me express my sincere jealousy on who your lady is. but alas, im pretty much married, fuck it.

have fun kiddies.

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

Ciao glass etch .

TT isnt a chump ass :rolleyes:

i took oxycontin once. i was really hesitant at first, cause i heard it was really addictive, but then i thought about it and ive done a whole bunch of addictive shit once. so i did. to me it kind of felt like taking a few vicodins. klonopin, on the other hand , is something not to fuck with...

ciao means hello and goodbye in italy. and pronto means just about everything as well.

im practically married too, to the most amazing woman ive ever met. yeah im jealous of her too. im just a lowly train painter..i cant hang with art skills like hers.

why dont you come out here glass and give the transit a go?

Originally posted by T.T Boy

[

why dont you come out here glass and give the transit a go? [/b]

sounds like a grand idea!im moving to europe in the near future..i plan on rocking out...i'd like to meet a few people while im at it

ill get there. someday. im really in no rush. writing is consuming enough of my time and resources as it is.

basically it comes down to money. i need 2200 a month to get by. you figure in obtaining that much cash with painting and a trip to europe is no where in sight.

but right on dude. post up some flicks of you and the savage style killer.

Go Ahead

Take 'em, shoot 'em up, sell 'em, whatever you want. The fact that the shit is super addictive, a felony to possess, and dangerous to use shouldn't deter a sly dog like you, man. You're smarter thatnall the other people in the world, right? Fuck the rules. You'll never get caught. Or addicted.

Archived