drinking to make the party fun......

Guest sneak

......is what i tried to do last nite. it didnt work. i got drunk and leened, but the party was still shit, so i left and linked up with my boys and got leened...

*sigh* im feeling it this morning tho...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

whats with you americans and prescripton drugs? that shit is gay. drinking yourself into an alcohol problem is much better.

i wholeheartedly agree there...it's your duty if you're in your 20's to get right hammered at parties and be a nuisance (but in a friendly 'life & soul of the party' style of course), it gives people something to talk about the next week too...'you see when he/she/they tried to piss/shit/fuck in the cupboard/shed/taxi!? that was just stupid/funny/scary as fuck!' etc.etc.etc. :dazed:

Originally posted by T.T Boy

whats with you americans and prescripton drugs? that shit is gay. drinking yourself into an alcohol problem is much better.

Prescription drugs are the nice...I don't know if I'm hardcore enough to fuck with oxycotin, but anything a lil' more watered is all right with me.

PS. Drinking's good to.

matthewblechthirteen.

Originally posted by sneak

......is what i tried to do last nite. it didnt work. i got drunk and leened, but the party was still shit, so i left and linked up with my boys and got leened...

*sigh* im feeling it this morning tho...

leened? please fill me in on this word usage.

Archived