Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ArizerOne

Its almost 6 AM...

hey there ayes but i got a question what kinds of markers do u use i like those colors. like ur shit too i have been up 2 days strait drawing lots of shit and now i need some color

Guest krie

thats rockin it, nice work. i like the character above too.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

wizoooooo....damn, u fuckin kilt the color duke, ive literally never seen any1 kill the colors on paper like you.....you get mad mad props

I love the guy too reminds me of halloweeen for some reason dont know why but i love it its a frankenstine clone watch out

Ariz....

Hey ariz, I didn't know you posted here, I thought you were mainly a PG guy but I guess now since it's been down for a while people started coming here.... anyways, good work.

Guest seno.oner

hey ariz.....heard you did a piece on a fellow writers car (its not bad for the rest of you who dont know what im talkin about)....... email me if you have any pics of it.....the email is on here

Guest Spemz

so ariz i see your over here now.. whats up with pg??

ARIZER, STICK WITH THIS TYPE OF FLOW. I THINK IT WAS YOU IN THE THREAD WITH DEPH THAT GOT DISSED AND SHIT. ANYWAYS THERE WAS ROOM FOR CRITICISM THERE, BUT HERE YOU SEEM TO HAVE FOUND YOUR NICHE. LIKE I SAID KEEP UP WITH THE WAY YOURE GOING IN THE 2ND, 3RD, AND 4TH SCANS AND I FEEL YOULL DO FINE.

GOOD SHIT NONETHELESS.

holy fucking hell. that last black, red and green one is insane. amazing fill and the forcefield is fucking nuts!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this