ever smack a toy???

SaEkOnCe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well then..this seems like a good thread to drop this in since i just came back..my boy ive been writing with lately got out of a 5 year bid in july and hes been bombing since then. he gives cats the most respect out of any writer i know and he never talks shit unless the cat deserves it. well another writer from my area was spreading rumours that my boy was in jail for something crude and had to do with small children..anyways..my boy calls this kid...tells him hes going to get murdered when he sees him and that he isnt allowed to write in this city anymore..(my boy talking)he tells him to come outside of his crib if he wants to keep talking shit and face him. this pussy says no so my boy calls up a couple kids to go get him out of his house so he can fight him..anyways..these two kids that go over there dont know what he looks like so they grab his roommate, drag him into the hall and stomp the shit out of him. now his roommate is in the hospital and my boy is on federal probation during all of this..the kid that started this whom should have got his head split is threatening to go to my boys p.o..in the end..a crew of 4 falls apart..my boy is going back to prison and that fucking douschbag will be out on the street. he'll pay his dues though. sooner or later. gtf pulls up behind me today on the street after i just caught a tag on some door..they look at me and just drive off...perhaps because i know the cop or theyre on some cia shit..i got to get out of here.

no , but i go paitning and im always getting slapped, it sux i cant even paint good now. i like try to fill good but if i take too long ill get slapped again, then my out lines are all jacked (cuz the slapping) and i dotn even want to talk about my forcefields. gawd, i dotn know those guys have to cut it out.

Archived