ever smack a toy???

SaEkOnCe

today when i was out i saw this toy ass boy who was hitting my spot, after i had told him to take his shitty graff somewhere else. so i went up to him and he got smart so i was like SCHMACK!!!! and told him to park his ass on the curb so he sat down and didnt say shit.HAHAHAHAHAHA!

------------------

"PTA smack a ho"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ihaveaboner

hahahahahahahahahah

but really, only once in my entire lofe have i smacked someone for a graff related reason.

reason being, went to my local chill spot, find said asshole doing a throw over a piece, yadda yadda yadda, bada bing, asshole has new black eye.

Originally posted by mr.e:

ihaveaboner

hahahahahahahahahah

but really, only once in my entire lofe have i smacked someone for a graff related reason.

reason being, went to my local chill spot, find said asshole doing a throw over a piece, yadda yadda yadda, bada bing, asshole has new black eye.

fuckyou you did...you went home and wrote a new emo song about it PUSSY SELL OUT!

alot of people in hawaii dont fuck with me i got this look when i get mad and everybody kinda feels uncomfortable around me..alot of people try to punk me out...i let them but this rage comes over me and i go up to them and say scary stuff and they back off forever.

im like dr jekl frown.gif and mr HYDE mad.gif

+ im a NINJA

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

i am a toy and i get smacked. usually by beer. it hurts in the morning.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Broad tip:

I should smack you... damn this internet handicap

my bandwidth is big enough that I just might

be able to reach out and smack someone.

• 10 months later...
Guest platapie

beetin fools over graff is almost etarded. but there re those few exceptions. shit will hit the fan. sooner or later........

A buddy of mine from winnipeg was telling me about this one time when his boy walked up to someone who was going over some of his shit. He yells at him for it, and the kid said something like "I just wanna paint man". Needless to say he got a beatin'.

Originally posted by cmeup

what tha fuck? someone hackin my shit or some shit? i didnt type that...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

this thread is almost a year old. maybe you just don't remember posting that. dude.

Archived