Alleged Railroad Bandits Ambush FBI

swif1

Alleged Railroad Bandits Ambush FBI

EL PASO, Texas (AP) - About a dozen railroad bandits ambushed two FBI agents during a sting, kicking them and beating them with rocks, authorities said.

The agents were hospitalized in critical condition with head injuries and were in induced comas Friday, agent-in-charge Hardrick Crawford Jr. said.

Other agents arrested 16 people after the attack Thursday in the Sunland Park-Anapra area of New Mexico, just across the Texas line and yards from the Mexican border. The charges included train robbery and assault.

The agents were investigating thefts of interstate shipments from the railroads, which have cost the railroads more than $1 million a year, FBI spokesman Al Cruz said.

The FBI said the suspects jumped onto the train where it had to slow down for a sharp bend in the tracks. Tipped to a possible theft, agents confronted the alleged bandits, and 10 to 12 of them attacked agents Sergio Barrio, 38, and Samantha Mikeska, 38, the bureau said.

Gangs from Mexico have been robbing trains in the area for years, Crawford said, and law enforcement agencies regularly conduct sting operations.

09/13/02 16:34

© Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Those bandits weren't minorities . Everybody in Mexico looks just like them. They were ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS and it's too fucking bad the FBI dumb asses didn't hose their ass with an MP-5. This is what we get for recruiting fucking lawyers and accountants into the premier investigative agency in the U.S. I bet next time the body count goes the other way, whadaya think? Fucking idiot cargo pirates. Fuck them, I hope the Border Patrol kills their asses.

Socrates, you don't know what I am, other than what I say on this internet. Your problem is that you need a little life experience. Anybody crazy enough to attack the FBI would make short work of you, too. These Mexicans are predators, and if the Fee-Bees hadn't had their heads up their asses, they wouldn't be in the hospital all beat to shit. Cargo thieves make it hot on everybody, fella. How'd you like to try painting a few train cars in El Paso right now? How about six months from now? Maybe, if you're lucky, the heat will be off by then, but probably not. Now, because of these predators, the whole southern UP route will be COVERED UP WITH FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS. The stupid assholes. They should have had the good sense to run back into Mexico when they saw the FBI, like any normal person would do, but "Nooo," they needed to beat them up and bring down every cop on earth. Ever been to Mexico? It's a beautiful country, the only problem is the people. But I guess that could be said to be true of just about everywhere, eh?

Archived