the next big thing in graf... (after transcend)

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I like it as a film whatsoever, but apart from the 3d/direction skill i dont see the juice. Do you know something i dont? some info would be good.

The only thing i can suspect is that those are tags made with a flashlight on slow shutter speed...i know thats prolly not the case but thats something interesting...picassso did it in the 40's, he painted a big ass cow

Guest imported_El Mamerro

If it's slow shutter speed, why don't the guys look ghosted and faded as they move their arms across? I'm wondering what the hell this is, there's no info on the site. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_Tesseract

well fuck me if i know!!!

haha, thats why i said i'm preety sure that aint the case...it still looks like it more than anything else. Its preety obvious that the whole thing involves 3d grafx, multiple shots, virtual ed etc etc, so its not real clear what it is and how its done, info would be good.

nah,people will start rocking Gecko shirts or Hypercolor with neon caps sideways and hot pink Chuck Taylors........with light blue Gotcha drawstring pants..........equipped with a back pack of transparent colors and sharpies.

yeah man that shit rocks. its pretty easy simple, expensive, but simple. do it with a pen light and then at the end get your little artist to do a pose and take all those shots with a flash this time. so its all on the same photo. i mean you could super impose the light trails over the top but that would take more time. so i suppose they used the old flash photography trick,take all the shots, then tween all the shots so they are smooth.

that shit take patients.

Archived