MESSAGE TO SEEKING

SCAGNETTI

IS IT AGAINST THE RULES OF 12OZ. PROPHET TO PUT YOUR REAL NAME AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION I KNOW ABOUT YOU ON THE BOARD?

ON ANOTHER NOTE, I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT AFTER A LITTLE WHILE LETTING IT SINK IN I REALIZED THAT YES, YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME, I'M VERY INSECURE, MY ACHIEVEMENTS HAVE BEEN MINOR, I'M A LOSER AND I HAVE NO RIGHT TO CRITICIZE SOMEONE AS COOL AND ACCOMPLISHED AS YOU...

SO THIS IS MY PUBLIC APPOLOGY, YOU SCHOOLED ME DUDE, AND IT MADE ME FEEL SO FUCKING INSIGNIFICANT... BUT KNOW WHAT???

TOUGH LOVE HOMIE, TOUGH LOVE!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

??????????

YOU'RE RIGHT DUDE, THAT'S IMPRESSIVE, AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I'M SORRY AND I'LL NEVER DOUBT YOU AGAIN... LOL

DUDE SHUT UP, YOU CAN'T SON PEOPLE OVER THE INTERNET... LOL

AND I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR RESUME EITHER, I COULD CARE LESS, WE'VE ALL TRAVELLED AND FUCKED HOT BITCHES, WELL, NOT ALL OF US, BUT I HAVE, AND I DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO FLOSS ON THE INTERNET...

YEAH, YOU ARE A FUCKING COMPUTER NERD, AND JAY-Z QUOTES AREN'T HELPING YOUR IMAGE WITH ME...

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by seeking

jesus dude, you get sonned, so now you say you're going to drop my 'real info'? what's next, you gonna get your big brother to beat me up?

seeking email me....the thing is on here

Guest marlborolite

Now don't worry seeking, he's just a little cranky because he hasn't had a dick in his ass for a few days. He'll be better as soon as he gets home.

Guest seno.oner

Re: ??????????

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

YOU'RE RIGHT DUDE, THAT'S IMPRESSIVE, AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I'M SORRY AND I'LL NEVER DOUBT YOU AGAIN... LOL

DUDE SHUT UP, YOU CAN'T SON PEOPLE OVER THE INTERNET... LOL

AND I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR RESUME EITHER, I COULD CARE LESS, WE'VE ALL TRAVELLED AND FUCKED HOT BITCHES, WELL, NOT ALL OF US, BUT I HAVE, AND I DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO FLOSS ON THE INTERNET...

YEAH, YOU ARE A FUCKING COMPUTER NERD, AND JAY-Z QUOTES AREN'T HELPING YOUR IMAGE WITH ME...

im pretty sure he doesnt care what you think

marlboro,

that wasnt my 'resume' that was the 'real info' of my life... the info you claimed you were gonna drop... makes me look real stupid dont it?

again telling me im taking it seriously... the only thing im 'seriously' doing is making you look like a stuttering moron. im replying to entertain the masses, what are you doing it for? because you think this backtracking self depreciating humor is going to win them back?

"see me im just as foul as ya, but you aint got no style in ya" -AZ

Archived