Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
theFUME

help me out

aight this kid is a skin head and he thinks that the only ppl that matter in the world are whites (i am white but i gots mad black freinds and we gonna beat his ass) bu i wanna get back at him the "mellinium" way.

he has aol and i no from experience that when u have alot of emails u hafta delet them one at a tyme so heres were u good freinds come in :

email the shit out of him he is purehater88@aol.com

and u could im him to if u think its necesary

FYI:at first i didnt realy care a bout his stupid ass but then i went to his page(: http://hometown.aol.com/purehater88 ) and there is this shit that sais "nigger killer.com" and that sent me off the deep end so imma beat him physicaly so if u could help me out "meliniumly" that would be greatly appritiated. thanks

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

you should forget about him or join him in HIS world of hate....people like that are ignorant...or should i say niggers...that what the word of hate means doesn't it?yeah you should get a bunch of people to call him a nigger when ever they see him...if he gets violent....self defence...but he might actually be crazy...watch out

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this