ST. LOUIS

el nervo

SHUT UP ALL OF YOU THIS IS BULLSHIT. YANO IF YOU WANT TO GET AT US THEN YOU KNOW WHERE WE ARE AT"ST.LOUIS" AND I DONT UNDERSTAND HALF THE SHIT YOU WHERE SAYING ,BUT IF IT MEANS THAT MUCH TO YOU COME ON OUT HERE.YOUR A MAN HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS YOU GOT PROBLEMS TAKE CARE OF THEM.NOW STOP FILLING UP THESE ST.LOUIS TREADS WITH BULLSHIT. PLAIN AND SIMPLE YOU DONT KNOCK IT OFF I WILL PERSONALLY SEE THAT PERSON BE NOT ABLE TO EVEN LOOK ON THIS SITE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

resolution>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

check it you foolz are dissin right from the start you aint even judging my graff you just trying to diss so be it but if you noticed i aint judging your graff i come off real........you fools should try it...... i aint going to st.louis...if you want me come and get me im in TEXAS....listen if you are real men you stop dissing like some lame asses and when we both meet back up in L.A will battle a real battle no dissing the better man wins..................whos ever the most up......cause in my oppinion we made L.A look real ugly.....get back at me if you want to do this the right way not all this childish shit.........

YANOER>R.T.L

p.s:hoax stop being mad,i only beat you up once ..no hard fellings:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

redy and set

oye, ive been tryin to contact u

hows the gay cofffee shop treating the family?

were you recrutied to advertise ?

do we stll got those pieces up the rainy night we went out with the "fence-cutter and his sidekick"? those are the only ones I think lasted, the locals jocked my other few spots , the buff got the rest.

i gotta tell u, my last night in stl me and "the other guy" went on a street level brick mission, we got chased all fuckin night, 4 hours of goose hunting went on, luckily i learned alot of good "spots scoped" in my short time there, if not i wouldve got bagged, "the other guy" got caught though, its funny cause his bitch ass told me he stayed put and hit the pig, then ran away in the night, truth was revieled and was a whole diff. story.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest HSKillers
Originally posted by rod stewart

AN LD SOILDGER MEET THE RAPPER DMX LAST NIGHT AND TALKED ABOUT SMOKING WEED, LD ROCK STARS

HAHAHA...ill

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chewbaka
Originally posted by pabloescobar

if i remember correctly demon punched me and i stood up for my self and finished my pieace with out further static and if you are yano {toy} i punched you and you fell down in front or all the illegal beaners playing stick ball... you got kicked out of cbs and niggas respected your crew after a period of toyness

Yano.Was never in the CBSCREW.Neve ever ever.

Archived