SMK: FLY ID<> FA<>ELW

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mrburns, i doubt i know you. i'm just a kid from virginia who went to dc a lot back in the mid 90's and i'm hoping to move up there when i can. those flicks aren't mine. i got them from undergroundessentials.com, the guy who ran that site got them from someone else too. i try to read up on any dc history i can find.

Originally posted by cheerleader

ethread deserves some kind of award for the best threads ever..seriously, in the last few weeks youve made this whole board the shit......respect due to scratch master k...

Thanks for the appreciation, but the real appreciation goes to these writers. I am glad a haldful of people, like yourself enjoyed the pics, and add meaningful insight. My goal is to become educated by those that lived it, and knew about the scence. To me every single thread i started about a writer or crew has influenced me and hopeful graffiti as a whole.

I t irks me when you got little kids on here, that dont want to know the history of graff, and do not show respect to pionners.. Even though I didnt start getting into graff intil 89, I realize graff wouldnt evolve without the true dedicate writers of the past and future. peace

Guest HSKillers

Re: FOX MULDER

Originally posted by MRBURNS

hey fox mulder, i see u got the ycap exclusives so we must know each other, why don't u give me a hint..

Yo watsup ...those were from the FLY ID photo album...Eon hooked me up with it...But if in the dc area hit me up..........

i see you jade money.....yo smk is my apple scrapple if you see this kyle get at me karciano@aol.com or anybody else who speaks to him pass the message tell him karock dst evalastinwickedness is tryin to get at him....if you see this kyle holla my brotha its been a minute we need to link back up.....oh yeah just for the record smk is a bad ass mutha respects to my nuhh........baltimore baby

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

dope picture additions by fox mulder, and omarnycakasw1, they made this post ten times doper.. smk has style to be admired, shit is dope...

well it takes a FLY ID trooper to really bless a thread about SMK

heres from many a mission in nyc with the DC's most

famous dj graffiti king

cleanny1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived