Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Smart

Appreciation thread appreciation thread

well i would have appreciated a call. but i didnt give you my number so i cant get mad at you. but please do come visit me next time you are in town. we can browse the library (i am a block away from it) or even the flea markets that i have been dieing to get to.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aw bummer, NOW you tell me you're a block away, hahaha, but this was strickly biz, trying to get some last minutes offsets for monday's tax deadline, I was frazzled though, stayed at the Grand Hyatt downtown, was nice... this also popped up, next time I'll let you know and we'll at least have dinner...

damn, i miss a meaningful job like that. i love stressing out about deadlines and money issues, and yelling at people to pay the fuck up. i miss that job where we had meetings at bars.

for sure we'll have dinner, dinner is always good with a person that i kinda know but dont.

I guess it's meaningful, in that it means stuff to me... but... I gotta take a pleasure trip soon and I can't drop bank like I do n business trips... keep an eye out for nice cheap BnB's and stuff for me and we could maybe hang out before Xmas... this isn't to say that I'm above a nice couch!