Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Smart

Appreciation thread appreciation thread

Guest deadmansrum.

avast, internet geeks! appreciate this, wil ye!

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dELiSs

a boob appreciation thread, a kool keith appreciation thread... this is out of controool!! what will they think of next??!

the boobs appreciation thread is plenty old... i bumped it cuz of all the recent appreciation threads...

boobs,

el vinilo

heyya. so what are you up to. just wondering.

just nightowling around as usual

watching some howard stern

I'm bored. I appreciate :

-all this medicine to make me feel drowsy while im sick and can barely hear in my left ear.

-mi madre that made me soup

-my stupid was friend that acts so stupid i just recently realized i shouldn't be friends with him.

-funny late night shows that give me something to do

-my fridge always filled with food i can make sandwiches with after school since i am to broke to buy food

-my shoe collection

-my camera

-socks from costco

-my little cousin remy that i love to hit

-cute puppies at the pet store

-strawberry milk

-cookies.

-my bed that i love so dearly

-i think im gonna go take more medicine.. maybe it 'll knock me out so i can finally sleep...

Originally posted by WhenOne

just nightowling around as usual

watching some howard stern

last week there was this one where some guy had a fetish for girls that barfed on him. what a freak..

last week there was this one where some guy had a fetish for girls that barfed on him. what a freak..

howard stern, always with the freaks

i saw that episode a while ago :o

Guest ilikeskulls.

fuck all these appreciation threads in the face.

i am not a fan.

:mad:

i appreciate the new job i have which entitles me to sit on my ass, drink on the job, talk to people from around the world and generally do nothing all night.

this on the other hand makes sense becasue it is an appreciation thread appreciation thread appreciating appreciation threads. the other is more like the random appreciation thread.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

this on the other hand makes sense becasue it is an appreciation thread appreciation thread appreciating appreciation threads. the other is more like the random appreciation thread.

well spoken, for the most part:D

soooo i'm a dayowl right?? cuz if i am, i'll put it right under my full metal jacket quote. c'mon...i'm making breakfast for you guys.....fawkers.

i appreciate....

kissmyass

tonight

today

the wonderful cool air

guns n roses

well, I'm sorry I didn't make D'lush's list but I appreciate her a bunchfull, I've even had dreams about her... non-sexual type, but she's always sexy in them... and I really wish she'd drop me a letter or an email every so often but...

but Ms. Lush, I have a stack of dollar bills here and a note to self to get on the ball about the last few Short Cuts issues... plus alittle extra for a subscription... at least you could send some personal note to assure me that you don't only love me for my money and lack of personality...

haha whoa..oh yea...it's been that long huh. i thought i have made it clear that i do appreciate you mr. smart and your money, and your ever magnetic personality.

Just some wondering if D'lush hits the same spots as me...

So... just last week, house was cleaned on the collectible books tip, by yours truly, at the San Fan Library book sale, rare and pristine 1st editions for 1$ on the last day of sale!!!! Perhaps I made enough on the turn arond to actually finance a personal visit D'lush... but I've been thinking about a pilgrimage to Mune's gravesite as well... still, we gotta link it on the soonular!

wait a second....you are in town and you never told me?? what is wrong with you? every one knows that if they stop by sf, they have to visit devilush! i'm down to hook up. get some drinks, write on stuff, ride bikes (maybe), meet my friends, chill at the house listening to the crack deals outside. you can come shopping with me too!!:)

man, i'd like to meet ya. it would be fun. we'd have a grand time.

the san fran library has a wonderful smell. other than the bums, but has that smell of old books. i have two books on multiple personality disorder right next to me and i can smell it.

nah, I'm across the country again... sometimes trips are for business, others for pleasue... this wasn't a pleasure trip unfortunately... still, we WILL get it done!