Appreciation thread appreciation thread

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nomadawhat

this on the other hand makes sense becasue it is an appreciation thread appreciation thread appreciating appreciation threads. the other is more like the random appreciation thread.

well spoken, for the most part:D

but Ms. Lush, I have a stack of dollar bills here and a note to self to get on the ball about the last few Short Cuts issues... plus alittle extra for a subscription... at least you could send some personal note to assure me that you don't only love me for my money and lack of personality...

Just some wondering if D'lush hits the same spots as me...

So... just last week, house was cleaned on the collectible books tip, by yours truly, at the San Fan Library book sale, rare and pristine 1st editions for 1$ on the last day of sale!!!! Perhaps I made enough on the turn arond to actually finance a personal visit D'lush... but I've been thinking about a pilgrimage to Mune's gravesite as well... still, we gotta link it on the soonular!

wait a second....you are in town and you never told me?? what is wrong with you? every one knows that if they stop by sf, they have to visit devilush! i'm down to hook up. get some drinks, write on stuff, ride bikes (maybe), meet my friends, chill at the house listening to the crack deals outside. you can come shopping with me too!!:)

man, i'd like to meet ya. it would be fun. we'd have a grand time.

aw bummer, NOW you tell me you're a block away, hahaha, but this was strickly biz, trying to get some last minutes offsets for monday's tax deadline, I was frazzled though, stayed at the Grand Hyatt downtown, was nice... this also popped up, next time I'll let you know and we'll at least have dinner...

damn, i miss a meaningful job like that. i love stressing out about deadlines and money issues, and yelling at people to pay the fuck up. i miss that job where we had meetings at bars.

for sure we'll have dinner, dinner is always good with a person that i kinda know but dont.

I guess it's meaningful, in that it means stuff to me... but... I gotta take a pleasure trip soon and I can't drop bank like I do n business trips... keep an eye out for nice cheap BnB's and stuff for me and we could maybe hang out before Xmas... this isn't to say that I'm above a nice couch!

Archived