seeking, formerly of innocence, presently of amusement...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dirty-habit,

the south as in georgia. and how do i know people? graffiti and music... its all networking, ya know.. meet someone, then someone from them and it just sort of spreads like a spider web...

tesseract,

it is good. long, but good. its interesting the way it all comes together. its kind of like the movie 'magnolia' in that its the story of a handfull of different peoples lives, all connected by one single object. its pretty confusing at times, but that only makes it better. theres a big part in it about 80's subway graffiti.

if you havent read it, 'americana' was better i think.

intangible, chozer, and all the haters..

fuck that, jigga is hurtin em. 120 million dollars in 6 years, and since im buying bootlegs none of it came from me? oh, and now you wanna run for president... you got my vote.

tt,

of course id rather be there.

mams,

either i get paid for traveling, or i get jobs where im at.

theres not some esoteric science behind it, its just having the faith to live out of a suitcase and create or adapt all the 'comforts' a 'normal' life supplies you with.

marlboro,

ill give it to you man, the fresh fruit line was good. but lets be honest here, what have you done with your life? what exactly do you contribute to the world? outside of spending all day long, dissing people on the internet, for, amusingly enough, spending all day on the internet? you're such a joke, its pathetic. ive been around the world, been to almost every single state in the us. ive met and painted with more people than you went to high school with. i LIVE the 'dream' damn near every single person you know wishes they could, and yet you think calling me 'gay' matters to anyone? in 40 years, ill be able to write a book worth reading, what are you gonna write, 'sucking is a fag'? no my friend, you've got it twisted. who are you to be talking? NO ONE. my name is written in 42 different states as we speak, you didnt even exist until god shit you out onto this forum, and yet you're dissiing me? please. you're not some dumb thug, thats obvious, your just trying to play one on the internet. what's the matter, did the little book worm get picked on, so now he's trying to take it out on the 'internet'? you're a pussy and you know it. you backed down like a little girl when mero called you out. all your tough talk turned into back peddaling and excuses. blah blah blah. you cant be upfront about who you really are, because you know damn well as soon as everyone knows how insignifigant you are, you're words will have lost any and all impact.

but hey man, ill give it to you, alot of the shit you say is funny, it's just too bad it makes you look just as stupid for saying it...

WOW LOOK AT MR. SERIOUS!!

LOL, YO, NOT FOR NOTHING CHIEF, BUT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO... YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN, WHAT I DO, WHO I'M WITH, ETC. ETC. ETC.

IT'S FUNNY THAT YOU'RE ACTING LIKE YOU DO, BUT THEN AGAIN, I SPECULATE ABOUT PEOPLE ON HERE ALL THE TIME, SO I GUESS YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO AS WELL.... (I'LL ALLOW IT) I JUST THINK I GET ENOUGH CLUES FROM THE WAY YOU ASSHOLES TALK TO CALL YOU LAME, AND I'M STILL CONFIDENT IN MY JUDGMENTS...

BUT ANYWAY DUDE, I'M HERE AT WORK, SIPPING BAD COFFEE, GETTING PAID, AND TYPING INSULTS TO PEOPLE I THINK ARE CORNY ON 12OZ. PROPHET... SAY IT AINT SO, YET IT REALLY IS...

IT'S REALLY POINTLESS TO START DEFENDING MYSELF AGAINST YOUR CREATIVE ACCUSATIONS... BUT JUST KNOW I'VE DONE MORE THAN MY SHARE OF LIVING, AND IT KEEPS ROCKING AFTER I SIGN OFF... YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN AFFORD A PLANE TICKET BRO, IT'S NOTHING NEW... I'M NOT PLANNING ON WRITING A BOOK, YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT LIVING IN THE MOMENT...

IT'S NOT A DREAM YOU'RE LIVING CHAMP, IT'S A GAY NIGHTMARE

WAKE UP... THAT'S MOMMY CALLING!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

MARLBORO RED OR COOL CHRIST WHO EVER YO ARE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR ALWAYS TALKING SHIT-STARTING SHIT-JUST PLAIN SHIT GET OUT OF THIS

WHOLE SITE YOUR A PLAIN LOSER!!!!! SUCKER!!!!

its not a dream, its a gay nightmare?

haha.

that was terrible, even by your standards.

you're right, i know nothing about you, but im willing to bet the farm that if you came clean, i'd pretty much have you pegged perfectly.

outside of how many posts i have, which i racked up, exactly like you, sitting at my desk getting paid to clown people, what can you say about me? that i take this too seriously? i take it all with a grain of salt. i posted that just so you and i, would know that i know the deal. you can sit there dissing everyone, saying you dont have to defend yourself, but the fact of the matter is that you cant. you know you're life story pales in comparison to mine. your 'achievments' are pathetic.

let me guess, right out high school either you got some bullshit associates degree, or you went right to work at some menial desk job, which you milk for all its worth, cause you know its all you got. so now you sit on here, trying to figure out how you can turn your data entry position into a career, spitting out 2nd grade insults, to make up for your junior high life.

tell me to live in the moment? motherfucker, I AM the moment. you're living in my shadow, without me to make fun of, you've got nothing. this is like jay-z vs nas. i make you look stupid, you make 'gay' jokes. yeah man, thats funny stuff. HBO approached you about having your own special? you and gallagher could do a tour... call it the "he's washed up, and i never was" comedy tour 2002.

whatever... keep it up dude, ive got no problem with letting you ride my coat tails, just tell me, how does the ass taste?

IT'S TOUGH BEING IN A COMPUTER NERDS SHADOW, BUT SOMEHOW I MANAGE!

WOW, ALL THAT WAS FOR LITTLE OLD ME?... WELL YOU WERE COMPLETELY OFF THE MARK... ALSO YOU SOUND MAD CONCEITED... MY LIFE STORY PALES IN COMPARISON TO YOURS?? WOW DUDE, YOU'RE OUT THERE...

WATCH OUT, BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO ALIENATE MAD PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WITH ALL YOUR GRANDIOSE TALK BUDDY! I MEAN, WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE DO YOU REALLY THINK ARE ON HERE?

I CAN TELL YOU'RE TAKING THIS MAD SERIOUSLY, I FEEL BAD FOR YOU...

Guest --zeSto--

WATCH OUT, BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO ALIENATE MAD PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WITH ALL YOUR GRANDIOSE TALK

he's been doing that for ever.

It's nothing new, we're used to it.

That's how it's always been.

you however (marlboro) seems alienate every single person on here.

no one is safe from the petty-name-calling of Marlboro Red.

Originally posted by Pistol

Pizza is the greatest food ever. From now on I will call it ambrosia.

http://www.rocketout.com/product_images/84.jpg'>

http://www.rocketout.com/wear.phtml?big=84...a036243502f6ec9

BTW... where can you get good pizza by the slice in Philly? Everytime I go there I get it from the same place on south street. I know there are better places. When ever I go to philly I always would get pretzels straight from the factory....dirt cheap in bulk.

seriously seeking avoid skeeters we're having a fuckin west nile epidemic here in LA. be sure to spend lots of time in new orleans...the smell of vomit, cheap whores, tourists, bounce music, and mediocre graffiti. who could ask for more

Originally posted by tahs

seriously seeking avoid skeeters we're having a fuckin west nile epidemic here in LA. be sure to spend lots of time in new orleans...the smell of vomit, cheap whores, tourists, bounce music, and mediocre graffiti. who could ask for more

epedemic? they found 1 case from august. this was the first case west of the rockies. settle down there. but as for the midwest, east and south...you guys are fucked if your over 70 and are close to death anyways....

west nile EPEDEMIC

Re: IT'S TOUGH BEING IN A COMPUTER NERDS SHADOW, BUT SOMEHOW I MANAGE!

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

WATCH OUT, BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO ALIENATE MAD PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WITH ALL YOUR GRANDIOSE TALK BUDDY! I MEAN, WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE DO YOU REALLY THINK ARE ON HERE?

I CAN TELL YOU'RE TAKING THIS MAD SERIOUSLY, I FEEL BAD FOR YOU...

alienate people? haha, are you kidding me? you are nothing but a monosyllabic seeking wanna be. the glaring difference comes out when the gloves come off. you're real funny when you're making irrelivent, faux-homosexual one liners, but as soon as it goes beyond that, you've got nothing. you're first reply to me was funny, but you haven't said an (intentionaly) humerous thing sense. you're sinking in your own shit dude. now you're relying on 'warning' me about how folks might react to me, and resorting, just as i said you would, to trying to dis me for 'taking it too seriously'? 'bitch please'. im getting paid to type this shit just like you are, the difference is i do it with finesse, you do it like a drunken bum pissing on himself on the sidewalk. yeah man, there laughing alright, so keep grinning and thinking its with you, not at you.

you're funny, but you're simply being outclassed here, sorry....

IF YOU SAY SO CHAMP... BUT HOPEFULLY I'LL BE BANNED BY TOMMOROW BECAUSE I'M SLUMMING RIGHT NOW...

YOU'RE TAKING IT SERIOUSLY

I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO SAY IT'S PETTY, BUT YOUR SPELLING MISTAKES FUCK UP YOUR WHOLE POINT... IT'S HARD TO BE OUTCLASSED BY THE ILLITERATE... LOL

Guest marlborolite
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

WOW, THEY DON'T COME GAYER THAN YOU!

Oh but of course they do, red! And we all know you're the gayest of all, don't we sweetie?

Now hurry home from work, it's been almost 4 hours since I had my dick sucked.

WOW, THAT'S HOW MUCH YOU GUYS LOVE ME????

THIS IS THE SECOND PERSON TO MAKE A NAME IN MY HONOR!!

TOTALLY TUBULAR DUDES AND DUDETTES...

CHECK THE "MESSAGE TO SEEKING" THREAD IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ALL HIS RADICAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS...

(HIS NAME IS IN PAPER MAGAZINE AND HE'S HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE)

Guest seno.oner

get a life ITS THE INTERNET. Your on here like some twelve year old trying to piss everyone off. What are you going to do.. fight seeking over the internet.. thats pretty badass

Archived