its thursday...how about a random post...

boogie hands

first off....yesterday was way too much, by 9pm i was crying....all i wanted to do was watch some television and for 12 hours i was bombarded with horrible stories and video to boot...wasnt the anniversary supposed to be somewhat insperational??? so by the end of the 9/11 documentary (put together by two french film makers originally documenting 9 months in a NY fire house) i was in tears....it was definatly a very moving documentary and i would urge anyone who hasnt watched it to see it but damn....after a full day of nonstop coverage it was just too much...i think the networks could have been a little more tactful about the whole thing

second....track pants...there is no easier way to make youself look like a dick/fraternity rapist than wearing track pants out in public, i understand if your going to the gym, by all means, wear the track pants....any other occasion, completley unacceptable and retarded....

third....ive noticed ive been acting like a complete dick prior to 5 pm....i dont know what the deal is but after 5pm im fine and everything is great....i usually dont start drinking until 7:30 so i know its not the alcohol....mabey im still waking up

other things....

-cigarettes-i still cant decide if i like them

-freights-those nights when every single spot is empty...unacceptable

-my girlfriend-she ate the last bit of the french fries...shes lucky shes not here or shed get the dutch oven....also unacceptable

-garden burgers and conan o brien....this will wrap up my day, that and this stupid post....have fun assholes, im going to hang out on the couch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

hang out on the couch AND come back and check the thread every 10-15 minutes...hahaha I PULLED YOUR CARD BOOGIE. i know you do too...

and my blue and bright orange adidas trackpacks from italy are acceptable, but yeah i only rock em to class if im hungover otherwise its homewear.

now i have a question anyone hate chain letters? cuz i just got this and its funny so look at this

This is an chain message. Please do not stop the chain!

Cindy from Sydney forwarded this letter to 49 million people and became the queen of Zaire!!

Masha from Russia forwarded this letter to 23.7 million people and became an astronaut and got to fly to the moon!!

Gil from Brasil didn't forward this letter to anyone and was turned into a frog!!

Chan from Japan forwarded this letter to 107 thousand people and became the world's Pokemon and PacMan champion!!

If you forward this letter to 1-5 people: 1-5 people will be pissed at you for forwarding them a stupid chain letter!

If you forward this letter to 6-10 people: 6-10 people will be pissed at you for forwarding them a stupid chain letter!

If you forward this letter to 11-15 people: 11-15 people will be pissed at you for forwarding them a stupid chain letter!

If you forward this letter to 16-20 people: 16-20 people will be pissed at you for forwarding them a stupid chain letter!

commercial break....

-"hey!! you got a hair cut"....im curious...why do people feel the need to let the person that got the hair cut know that they got a hair cut. yes, i fucking know i got a hair cut...im happy you noticed but i still dont like you...stop talking

-clair dains....i just watched her sitting next to robin williams on leno...i honestly dont think she understood i single thing that was going on...i understand that robin williams is a little off the wall but thats no reason to stare at the ceiling with a blank look on your face...i hate stupid people, they all remind me of my girlfriends cousin who i also dont like....

Originally posted by boogie hands

-garden burgers and conan o brien....this will wrap up my day, that and this stupid post....have fun assholes, im going to hang out on the couch

Ok ok... just a suggestion, but you might want to break free of your normal Conan O'Brien fiending and tune into Craig Kilborn on the Late, Late Show because tonight he has Tom Green on the show!!! hell yeah! I guarantee it will be good...

I wonder if he's going to get drunk off herbal liquor again?...

i went to H-E-B a while ago with my homeboys and one of 'em stole a 6 or 8 pack of double a batteries. there were cops in there looking for someone. also, i was gonna go back to this spot that i recently hit, but i didn't feel like goin back. so i didn't. theres lots of cops out.

and the people under the stairs are playing tomorrow in austin. should i stay or should i go... i think i'd rather get an eighth.

yawn.

Archived