Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jupiters7

***PACER***ct***

DAMN I WISH I HAD A SCANNER I GOT MAD PACE FLICKS ..HE IS GOT STYLES FOR MILES AND IS A COOL ASS DUDE..YOU FINALLY GOT IT JUPITER....

eLEMENTS oF sTYLES.....

yeah

yeah man this is hot, pace is an orginal cat man i seriously feel his work...seriously! On the real though him and his boy era are some cool writers. Much respect.

peace all

This kid has a dope style. As far is dhl goes, yes there was a crew.. But as far as I know, didnt most of them move on to hi and some stopped writing?

Guest Hemp
so this is for the toys that sweet the wrong catz............

So Jupiter....I know mad headz in CT and we were all wondering what TOYS and what WRONG CATS are you talking about??? Pacer is kool, letter structure could be a bit better and he is fairly young.....I guess what I am asking is who gets sweated that should'nt MR CT Graff?

. As far is dhl goes, yes there was a crew.. But as far as I know, didnt most of them move on to hi and some stopped writing?

oh is that so

well then that only leaves us

i think

this is for the toys that sweet the wrong catz............

Word, word. I've seen these foos. Always running around with their bags of sugar in their backpacks, trying to sift handfulls onto daim and shit. Or squirting maple syrup onto mear. Fuckin toys, bess not sweet da wrong cats! :nut:

Guest infared

correct me if i am wrong, but isnt pace not just one person, but seven really tiny people who work togather for the greater good of the community?

Guest Hemp
Originally posted by Quintessence

trying to sift handfulls onto daim and shit.

Are you trying to tell me you think pacer here is better then daim, cause if you r you just stuck your homeboy out. Don't play yourself. Quit while your ahead Pacer is rad but definatly NO DAIM!