THESEVENTHLETTER CREW®

THE7THLETTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest seno.oner

im confused............i dont think anyone at the level of any of those MSK AWR guys would be dumb enough to come on here having there SN blatantly giving away who they are....let alone saying that their in those crews when cops from countless states are trying to find that

gay

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by pabloescobar

anyone bagging on 7th letter is a fool.. these guys are the creaters of all the guys you jock.. and all the guys you hate.

this was good...you shoulda said...the 7th letter is where all you guys get your style from!!!

Guest mafIAkilla
Originally posted by crack is wack

not sure if i believe any of those buddys got the roll call right though.. isnt 7th letter just a graphic design company? well if you guys are the real deal maybe you can enlighten me onto where this bomb was done??

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid31/pf6a984c90547a84b676c818649f2a362/fd4686ef.jpg.orig.jpg'>

i could probably figure out of context where that bomb was done.....

On Acount of seeing so much bullshitting going on in here (Revoker1 hahaha thats shits ridiculous)im going to attempt to set the whole 7thletter deal straight. About two or 3 years ago i remember running into a member of MSK who was passing out stickers made by Idiot one that were the basic obey Giant image with IDIOT across the forhead (Anyone from L.A. should remember a few years back when IDIOT was hitting all the giant and andy kaufman posters he could find..)

From what i was told and since i and a few other writers as well did submit images for it the whole thing was a collaberation between shepard fairey and some of msk/awr to start a new Graff magazine entitled the 7th letter.

Hence the reason graphic designs are still floating around for it. I guess it never got off the ground and just became another Crue the guy who were pushing the magazine were part of.

Thats all i know, i was told by a member of msk who could have been pulling my leg... but then why the stickers and graphic design work?

<span style='color:blue'>your a fucking idiot guy.

everyone knows your the same as the guy fronting to be revok and sever and who ever else you wish you were aswell as "theseventhletter"

i say we vote to have this thread closed....

if you want it closed add a reply saying "close"

if 5 or more people want it closed i say think one of the moderators should close it...</span>

Re: Re: I SAY "SHUT THE FUCK UP TOY"

Originally posted by Paul_Pheonix

hahaha

you got called out biatch..

we all know that all those accounts fronting like revok sever and shit are you idiot.

stop pretending to be something your not..

go get some help mr.identity crisis.

sad thing is, i bet he's gettin a big ego boost off that shit.. like "Yeah man! Im Sever now! Look at me!"

Re: FOR THOSE WITH LOOSE LIPS..

Originally posted by THE7THLETTER

THESEVENTHLETTER IS A CREW OF ILL WRITERS CONNECTED AND READY TO WRECK SHIT WORLDWIDE, SO SLOW DOWN AND WE'LL BE IN YOUR TOWN SOON!

CLICKED UP®http://www.angelfire.com/art/nashwriters2/revok1.html'>

No Diss but No one comes to Detroit so if you're ready to wreck shit come wreck shit I'll be waiting for some one to finally come through.