FYCE NG:

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aahaha well this shit never surprises me....

we all end up knowing each other, in some way. I was in someone's house in Philly and you had tags on their furnature. ha

Originally posted by cheerleader

silo: tanner? ask mando about me man...im irish as shit. we dont even know what tan means!

yeah siloe, who you calling tan? My Irish ass tans for about 5 minutes.. I'm like hypercolor.

Oh I don't even remember who I was with in Philly... Friends of friends, that kind of thing. I was with Keas and we were only there for 2 days. I painted those little orange amtrak cars with um... phlak? I think... forgive my paint fume retarded memory.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

huh...small world. and your cool with silo and mac, who are friends with my good friend fyce. thats like 3 degrees of seperation either way....

dont forget me...

^^^god..post you bitch..

dude..fine whatever...all I know is my first summer down here..when I would change for bed at night..Id glance in the mirror and it looked like I had a white shirt on in the nude..haha..

of course I told fyce how tan I am now compared to the great north and he just laughed at me..and said something along the lines of

"Yeah woman but you're no mexican!"

aint no shame in the game..

yo silo: you should ask "mexican mando" about the time i dared him and apel to eat the hot sauce at Genos steaks in south philly, and Apel started crying. hahahaha. he still claims to this day that it was because it "tasted bad"....but seriously, i hope to come out soon and chill...is it expensive to fly philly-->phnx?

post: o man those orange amtrak cars suck!! i wish i knew you and keas were around, we have much better spots around town. if you were with phlak, then im guessing you were prolly at aster's crib (thats the only place i can think of with tagged furniture!!) ...either way, next time yall are around holler at us.

back to fyce:

king!

cheerleader please e'mail me. gotta question. it's in my profile.

siloette.... :( i didn't mean to be a bitch... i was just joshin!

My head is fine! I can't believe I slept until 1pm fuck fuck fuck and I kicked a beer over onto this logo I'm doing for someone. gawdamnit.

Cheerleader is a swell guy like- uh- hella. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived