Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Flat

Brighton and London New Site..

My site obscureshape.co.uk was deleted by the hosts because I was 'promoting illegal activity', I expect to have it again soon - hence no flics in this post, sorry. But I have something to ask..

Im setting up a new very, very large site to cover Brighton and London.. Want all kinds of flics, destruction, dubs, throws, pieces.. Whatever, please post what flics you would want on the site here. And action shots are of course allways nice.. :D

Thanks, and sorry for no flics.. But if people post therell be some soon :king:

Re: Re: Brighton and London New Site..

Originally posted by onemanband

MILLWALL HOOLIGANS....

hahahahaha

Wouldn´t it be easier if you gave people an email address to send you flicks, I doubt too many people would bother going through the trouble of getting the webspace, uploading it, and then posting it here...

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by yardie max

yo blud whens the site out??id like to see the layout of the site first u know how its is some sites are pure shit man,so make it good!:p

This is true. I am in a position to help you out with flix from both those places in a big way, but no way am I going to support a rubbish website. Get something up and running and then ask for flicks. If your site is any good I'll sort you out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this