the ANAL SEX

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

I think maybe because it's basically unexplored teritory therefor it's tighter and virginal. Like some exotic jungle where no man has gone before.

true !

wow..finally someone who can hang with dlush when it comes to anal sex.

preach on girl. :king:

Goodness gracious me... I haven't seen such an accumulation of ass pirates (ahoy) since god ordered the slaughter of the Sodomites. Oh, and my friends, I didn't get the smell out of the mudroom for eons. On a more mortal note... I've never seen much use for anal. Haven't tried it, seeing as how my girlfriend said it hurts like all hell.. and besides, the only time you'd HAVE to do it is when she's on her rag, and then she can just give you head anyway. Who wants a stinky dick? Not me.

Eternal damnation to the Sodomites. May their asses burn in hell... more than they did on earth.

:king:

No no, my child... I condemned the Sodomites, and only because they made the Pad smell like ass for what seemed like a long time. Present day mortals who like to "poke the brown eye with the pork sword" don't bother me much; in fact, I couldn't care less.. for myself though, mouth and taco is where it's at. :D

im not really into it. how could you rather hit the ass? specially with that beautiful beaver staring you down, now im fuckin foaming at the mouth. when my girl and i first started foolin around she cleared it up for me, and said hell no before the topic ever came up. her reasoning was kinda like suki's not a small weenie.

Originally posted by illwill

when my girl and i first started foolin around she cleared it up for me, and said hell no before the topic ever came up. her reasoning was kinda like suki's not a small weenie.

sucks to be you. but for the rest of us who have chicks willing to please us, get your poop on !!!!!

:eek:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Yeah, like a girl's gonna let you "accidentally" stick it in the butt. I think not, that just made you look like a wrong hole findin amature.

:punch:

ah hell!! im still gonna get my brown belt next month lol:D

Archived