the ANAL SEX

T.T Boy

ANAL SEX

so, how about a discussion on anal sex. i know you kids love talking about it, so shall we. i expect that some girls will hopefully partake in the discussion. well, whos done it? who enjoys it? do you do it with same sex partners? how do you go abouts doing it? what are some good ways to convince your partner to do it? why do you want to do it so bad? and there are just so many more topics we can adress. personally i dont have my "brown belt" as they call it these days. but maybe sometime in the next millenium i will.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im with you, never ever go the dirt track

if the dick was ment to go in the ass then god wood have made the ass equipped so babys cood be coneived threw it, but he didnt so stay out of it!

anal sex is like an extra added treat from your woman or some freak ho you just met. Like for birthdays, anniversary's or weekends. It's all about a finger to loosen and help relax the muscles. Maybe let a little juice drip down there to help. throw a little lube on that bad boy and ease 'em on in. I usually have to keep a right clicking her mouse to keep her down and not paying attention to having a penis in her butt. From what I hear the penis hurts most when it's only in a little like up the the head. After most or all is in it get's "better". Anal is cool.

But a girl that can give good head with just the right hand mouth ratio is better for me.

The lube tends to make a mess out of my bed. Which makes for a harder time to achieve maximum sleepy time after. So someone is gonna have to sleep on the wet spot after. And it sure ain't me.

Originally posted by krie

im with you, never ever go the dirt track

if the dick was ment to go in the ass then god wood have made the ass equipped so babys cood be coneived threw it, but he didnt so stay out of it!

what are you talking about man. that is why he invented it. so us guys can stick in her butt and not have to worry about babies.

i'm curious to see the Jesus Potato's views on this since he is an ass-man or ass-potatoman

Originally posted by Pistol

anal sex is like an extra added treat from your woman or some freak ho you just met. Like for birthdays, anniversary's or weekends.

I usually have to keep a right clicking her mouse to keep her down and not paying attention to having a penis in her butt.

But a girl that can give good head with just the right hand mouth ratio is better for me.

The lube tends to make a mess out of my bed. Which makes for a harder time to achieve maximum sleepy time after. So someone is gonna have to sleep on the wet spot after. And it sure ain't me.

Preach, brother, preach!

HAHAHAHA :lol::lol: hahahah!

or, you could be a gentleman and just fuck her ass on the couch so you can both sleep in the nice bed, but... make her face her ass away from you, you don't want to catch that early morning fart of hers...

Guest willy.wonka

you know what i really like.....

when lesbians take a double-headed dildo and do it doggy-style with that thing at the same time...oooooooh

i used to look at dirty mags.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

you know what i really like.....

when lesbians take a double-headed dildo and do it doggy-style with that thing at the same time...oooooooh

i used to look at dirty mags.

I've never been a huge fan of double ended dildos, to be honest. expensive and not terribly practical...........................................

Originally posted by Devilush

do i have to go over this again?

where is avils? i thought that he would be all over this topic. he asks me questions about it.

and where is my dr. frink? he's be all over this too. i miss him. :(

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes..get it..yes..haha..arrrrrr..:)

Say you're G-in, nobody else is seeing

And the freak that your with's in front of you, bending over naked

As she's leaning on the dresser, boo-yeah, you're looking at her from the rear

She looks just like Rebecca, not Rebecca with the singing career

But the X rated video queen, ya know what I mean?

All right here's the scene, you're lying on your back

With your head on the edge of the bed

The booty's 2 feet from your head, should you

A. take the time to find a condom, B. walk right over and you pound em

C. tell her that you want her love, well the answer is D. all of the above

So you're freakin, the furniture's squeakin, she's tweaking,

Saying that she's weak in the knees, cheek for cheek, and pound for pound

I'm taxing it and waxing it and working it around

Till the booty starts making that clapping sound

Which is cool but your friends are chillin in the other room

The clap is getting louder, you don't want them to clown you

In this situation, what do you do?

A. plainly simply back up off her

B. you hit it just a little bit softer

C. -----------> you take it out and put it in her butt<------------------------

Well this for Daddy X yo, yo listen up

I put a towel on the floor by the 2 inch gap under the door

And now ya can't see me anymore, to the lock to the top,

But they can't listen, there'll be no barging in, there'll be no dissin

Get back to the mission, broke out the whip cream and the cherry

I go through all the 5 positions, my head under her leg under my arm under her toe

She says I like it when you scream, Daddy let yourself go,

I hit it, slid it, lick it, quit it, after the ride I put my clothes on I walk outside, And before anybody has a chance to speak I say Yo I'm Daddy X

I guess I'm just a freak

words of wisdom for digital underground

Archived