Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WALE!pd

QUEEN!!!`

anyone like queen? im slightly inhebriated so the randomness of this topic is justified. i mean freddie mercury was cool as hell and queen has some kick ass fuckin songs. ADMIT IT YOU KNWO YOU LIKE THEM

WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS NO TIME FOR LOSING.

I don't care for or against them. But i've watched alot of Laker championships over the years.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

:cough:

<<< this is me not raising my hand.

you know you like em!!! admit it

^^^ haha get your panties out of the bunch in your rectum kid m its a joke but i need not explain myself to you

ill give you credit for being a idiot.... see the A key you use so often well right next to it is something called caps lock push it once and watch as the magic happens

Originally posted by WALE!pd

ill give you credit for being a idiot.... see the A key you use so often well right next to it is something called caps lock push it once and watch as the magic happens

HEY, EASE UP WITH THE HOSTILITY. LIKE I SAID A MILLION TIMES BEFORE MY GOAL ON THIS WEBSITE ISNT TO START UNIMPORTANT DRAMA WITH PEOPLE. IT WAS MERELY A QUESTION. AS FOR THE CAPS SITUATION, LIVE WITH IT.

NOW YOURE KNOCKING EMO KIDS WHO I CAN GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT. IF IM EMO (WHICH IM NOTHING REMOTELY NEAR IT) FOR TRYING TO STAY MELLOW, YOURE A POSER FOR STATING THE FACT THAT YOU HIT UP A FENCE WHILE SPORTING A PINK MOHAWK. AS FAR AS MY CONCERN IS, I TRY TO TAKE THE NICE-FELLOW APPROACH CAUSE' LIKE O.G.SOFA OR ANY OTHER BIGGER INDIVIDUAL HERE THERE'D BE NO SHIT TALKING FROM YOUR PART IN PERSON. LISTEN AS THE NICE GUY I AM (NOT FUCKING EMO OR GHANDI) I'LL BE HAPPY TO APOLOGIZE.

haha theres nothing wrong with hitting a fence chief... when someone says fence you probably automaticly assume its a neighborhood fence which its not... second of all my pink mohawk has nothing to do with anything seeing as the thing is never fuckin up and is almost always in my hat its not some sort of display of punkness its a fuckin hair cut. now quiet down before i put you back in the cage. oh and btw if you think i wouldnt call you emo to your face your wrong buddy, if you really dont belive me we can go petty and say come to my city which you will never do and we will never meet so dont assume i wont say this to your face

well the metal-est GAY love child would be freddy mercury and rob halford.... what about just metal-est love child all around??? heart having a orgy with ???? come on the girls have to be heart them bitches were hardcore!! CRAAAAAAAAZY ON YOU GONNA GO CRAZY CRAZY ON YOUUUUUUUUU

Guest willy.wonka

"SO YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME AND SPIT IN MY EYEEEYE!"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this