PEARL HARBOR!

IwearPinkShirts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

awww shit....you canadian fucks. hahaha. and devilush...Ben Affleck is way hotter than Josh Hartnett. Damn that sounded gay. hahaha

but that josh hartnett guy is studly as well.

that kate whatever her name was is hot as fuckin hell...id love to do her in the parachutes. damn that was cool.

Originally posted by IwearPinkShirts:

devilush...Ben Affleck is way hotter than Josh Hartnett. Damn that sounded gay. hahaha

but that josh hartnett guy is studly as well.

nuh-uhhhhh...josh is soooo friggin cute! i loved that part in the parachutes. ben affleck looks like an over grown college jock. he is kinda cute, not my flav though.

Originally posted by MESTHREE:

haha comie bastard?.......no worse maybe... Im canadian.

YOur just mad because your country has not even participated in combat since WW2 even then you guys were weak we should of invaded your asses instead..

Originally posted by Unit:

I think the whole love stories ruin every movie. Id understand in a modern movie, but back in the day like the 20s-50s, they didnt have sex like they did now, they ruin movies like that. I think im just a perfectionist. Damn un-historically accurate movies! heh

man are you saying historically incorrect thats wrong i lived in hawaii for three years I lived 5minutes from pearl harbor itself those are true events mixed with fiction.. key words true events realize that those men died fo real for you for everyone Ive put my ass on the line many of times for this country know this I never fought for your approval i fought to save the lives of my bros in it just like i was just like they were remember that. let it sink in your tiny melon.

hmm. i REALLY dont want to see this fucking movie. and yes there ARE inaccuracies... for instance they neglect to mention that we had decyphered the japanese message to attack and the president knew about the attack HOURS before it actually happened but was looking for a way to get into the war. whats next? "HIROSHIMA - a love story"? they'll probably forget to mention that the war was already over and japan had already surrendered, oh and they'll forget that nagasaki was bombed all together (also AFTER the surrender) and they wont say that japan was bombed to test the A and H bombs in real life situations. oh well. i dont want to see shrek either.... im pretty touchy about corporate punk stuff and i hear at the end they fucking play a punk song or something (oi's included.) whatever. oh. and the fact that its a complete ripoff of the princess bride also plays a part in my decision. ::nod:: oh. and i hate america (not the land, the system) and anyone who wants to pay for me to move to canada can get in touch with me through email. until then, stop with the "if you dont like it leave" shit because its never an option for the people who dont like it. (ie lower class) blah. see posts under "society" for more aggrivating political banter.

-scienxe.

theres this subtitled black and white film hiroshima mon amour, or somethin like that i watched in a broadcast theatre class. it was the worst movie ive ever seen. but yea, it was hirosmia the love story, like you said.

sorry , i have to frown upon big benny's dyslexia. and same scenario as enemy at the gates. they toss some love story shit up in it and fuck it up. although i was laughing when jude law basically rapes his russian honey. in 30 seconds flat. ahaha. anyway, i didn't like pearl harbor. that's just my opinion. don't listen to me though, i didn't see it.

i watched the beginning then bounced to watch moulin rouge which was fucking wierd so when to the animal. im sure pearl harbor was good but i really wanted to see animal from the beginning

Guest TEARZ

yay.

let's release pearl harbor on memorial day when anti-asian violence is at an all-time high.

anybody else remember VINCENT CHIN?

probably not, but you should.

goddammit.

• 2 years later...

Archived