PEARL HARBOR!

IwearPinkShirts

The coolest movie ever. Good lord it has it all:

-The action scenes are unbelievable

-It's a good love story (the girl i saw it with cried a few times...i wanted to but you know) wink.gif haha.....

-Killing of japs

-Dope flying scenes

-Good humorous parts (red is funny as shit as is the kid who said, "its a dud!!!" hahaahaha)....

-Cool backgrounds

-Really cool big band swing music in certain parts

-Ben Affleck.

I give this movie **** 4 stars.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nelACKson:

so you like ben affleck and you wear pink shirts.....hmm....sike. i wanna see that movie bad unfortunately i dont have any cash dollars. i do have two free matinee passes to shrek! (ogb...will you be my date?)

shrek.. thats funny

Guest platapie

killing japs? thats pretty crude man. but i dont kare whats any1 going to do to you its the fukking computer im sure people have said way worse hear.

other than it's 3 hours long. i'll tell you a better movie. Enemy at the Gate... thats the best movie ever... i threw up the metal horns about 10 times during the movie. it's got a guy killing Nazi's and i love the gore shots when people get shot in the head and shit. one of the best times of the movie is when he gets laid... then when you see the 'hanging kid' that got double metal horns. oh well.. it's my favorite movie now just cause it's got sex, violence, and little kids hanging.

------------------

Webster

What's wrong? I don't Bite.

I think the whole love stories ruin every movie. Id understand in a modern movie, but back in the day like the 20s-50s, they didnt have sex like they did now, they ruin movies like that. I think im just a perfectionist. Damn un-historically accurate movies! heh

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Unit:

but back in the day like the 20s-50s, they didnt have sex like they did now

Dude, why is it that every generation thinks it invented sex? Sex has been abundant and raunchy since caveman times (in most cases, more so than today). It just wasn't chronicled as much as it is today. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro:

Dude, why is it that every generation thinks it invented sex? Sex has been abundant and raunchy since caveman times (in most cases, more so than today). It just wasn't chronicled as much as it is today. Beer,

El Mamerro

agreed

Originally posted by webster:

other than it's 3 hours long. i'll tell you a better movie. Enemy at the Gate... thats the best movie ever... i threw up the metal horns about 10 times during the movie. it's got a guy killing Nazi's and i love the gore shots when people get shot in the head and shit. one of the best times of the movie is when he gets laid... then when you see the 'hanging kid' that got double metal horns. oh well.. it's my favorite movie now just cause it's got sex, violence, and little kids hanging.

dude... that movie sucked and you know it

I havent seen it but Ive also heard that it is supposed to suck hard....... Full of american propaganda and historical inaccurasies (sp??)........anyhow josh hartnett is hot but I dont think that'll be enough to get me to go see it.....

------------------

mesthree13.hug.

Originally posted by Broad tip:

dude... that movie sucked and you know it

alright... it wasn't as good as i made it out to be... no actually i liked it... dude.

------------------

Webster

What's wrong? I don't Bite.

Originally posted by MESTHREE:

I havent seen it but Ive also heard that it is supposed to suck hard....... Full of american propaganda and historical inaccurasies (sp??)........anyhow josh hartnett is hot but I dont think that'll be enough to get me to go see it.....

american propaganda? what the fuck? if you dont like america get the fuck out you pinko commie bastard.

Guest Pilau Hands
american propaganda? what the fuck? if you dont like america get the fuck out you pinko commie bastard.

long silence broken by a cough

Originally posted by IwearPinkShirts:

Originally posted by MESTHREE:

thanks pinkshirtman...you called it..what's wrong with american propoganda?!?! try writing graf in iraq, they'll catch you and cut your hands off...plus your shit would be ugly

i just saw this movie yesterday. i really liked it. although there were some corny ass parts. but i did shead a tear for them. it was really good. and i think i fell in love with josh harnett. fuck ben affleck, it's all about josh. the effects were great.

i'm from Hawa'ii and we got stoned and watched the"mock dog fights"it was solid!one of the planes really did crash!!! I still haven't seen the movie yet and shrek does look funny as f!#k..i saw this preview of this ginger read man gettin messed with..looks good.

Archived