RTL........L.A.

I45_TEXAS_I45

Guest god-o-mighty

hey yano. i told you i would show everyone that these haters were wrong about you.it doesnt matter what kinda person you are what you bust graff wise definetly gets my respect as it should others.

by the way i told pugs to call you to let you know who i am.i bet your wondering?

cant wait to see what youve been doing in texas.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Compared to VERSUS 269R the big headed valley killer they own shit and erbn has more than five bill boards to himself and a new bomb on sanfernando rd on some red truck dy the shit yard. And i think they were from cali at one point plus you you have to give them props for keeping shit eligal.

Originally posted by SABBATH1

Compared to VERSUS 269R the big headed valley killer they own shit and erbn has more than five bill boards to himself and a new bomb on sanfernando rd on some red truck dy the shit yard. And i think they were from cali at one point plus you you have to give them props for keeping shit eligal.

i have to give props to you for keeping shit grammatical

i also didnt have no rooftop to hide on.......lol

thats the difference my shit is like blah right in your face.....

the spot arby gots you can only see it from one street my spot you can see from 5 streets....who cares how good he busted on that spot any one can do that i want to see how many people can rock a ledge that small and that hard to get to....lets see you jump to it then.....

Re: FUNNY SHIT

Originally posted by THE PROPHET

ahhh... the cyphers. id agree if the old schooler wasnt still bombing. so much to say. to high to type. all in all, we all put it down for LOS ANGELES! ... til we die... good or bad. REPRESENT!

REST-IN-PEACE

-SKESK-

-THC-

Skesk died? The cat w/ the bro Sketso? I just met him this summer. Savage family. Bummer.

are you still on here? you are making a cmplete ass out of yourself...

you have got to be the biggest fuckn retard that ever touched a can of spray paint.

i rocked this one by myself it took me 2 hours and dest thought i was dead he thought i fell on the freeway....lol

now you're doing play by play commentator for your own shit. i thought it was beyond shameless for you to post your own flicks on the net and hype yourself up everyday but you took that shit to a whole new level.

and as far as DEST goes, he swore to god to his REAL crew, OTR, that he dropped your wack ass ReTard Life crew. but you seem to think that he's still in it. which means either you're trying to get cheap fame off someone who droped your crew and ain't your homey no more, or you've exposed him for lying to his OTR homeys and somebody's gonna fuck him up for being a two-faced punk.

but between you and him, i think you're the one who's lying. idon't know of anything else he's lied about, but i look at al the shit you've said on here in the last couple weeks and i can see you are a pathological liar.

it is mad funny to watch you rant and rave about yourself though. thanks for the laughs sucker... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived