RTL........L.A.

I45_TEXAS_I45

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we're laughing at you not with you

queenlizbee im not here trying to be a superstar..... just want people to acknoledge or respect what ive accomplished in my graffiti

you need for people to give you respect because you have no self esteem. grow up you fuckin herb. why you care so much what other people think about you? nobody respects you and nobody ever will. get over it. go on with your life. some people are just destined to be losers... sorry you're one of them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest god-o-mighty

let these fools talk shit yano.....but i seen it with my own eyes these fools could barely hang with RTL.I'll go take flicks of your shit and show all these fools whats up.That REAL TAGGER LIFE that you did burned majority of them fuckers.I stay out here in east L.A and you did get up more than anyone out here while you where painting out here!

i think everyone is hating because they dont even have there names being talked about the way yours is.youll blow up when there still sitting there talkin about you.

you must have bumped your head little boy...

now yAnO is trying to post under a different, conspicuously new name, about how good he is, in the sad hope that someone will compliment him because he needs the self-esteem boost that methamphetamines used to provide for him. what a loser... :dazed:

Yano, Im not much of a jocker but have been in the game for a long time. Although I dont like all the shit talkin on this board Ive seen you do heres a compliment: You get props from me for some nice style and some solid dedication and consistant bombing, keep up the good work. Most of my homies are from TKO and I consider myself OG(in graff and the varrio) so take that as a compliment from someone on the other side of the RTL/TKO fence holmes. Remember dog, keep your head humble and do it for the love not the fame,peac e.

ohhh... yAnO has some friends. isn't that nice?

i guess that will give him enough self-esteem to not kill himself for another week. too bad for me. i'm just patiently waiting for him to end his pathetic, wasted and worthless life so i can go and piss on his grave and write my name on the tombstone.

Re: my dick in your mouth bitch

Originally posted by SABBATH1

yano you should come down to pacoima and cap some bamc permision walls with some RTL work or just anybody LTS CBS ETC. They think they own the valley they have the same pice on every coner shit sucks

man why dont you cap it yourself, or line it and put one of your enemies up, lo!! if you dont like then do something yourself:D

RTL is sick. when i was in LA last DEST and SLUR had downtown and most of the freeways killed, along with ZES, MAEDAE, ESEL and DEIS, i got lots of video of it. Pacoima is as crazy as anywhere in LA, easily. any of you pacoima heads got any LINX OTB flicks?

R.I.P. WEROE1 S4L OTB AF FC

otb is a tag bang crew ok bombers, yesca j86 sober resnr huge. OTB THL RK EIS HK EK hold shit down for mobbing in the 818 all crews in the valley come off like gangster so they take shit to the extrem around here. Its more of the oners bombing shit like HOWL TORCH AND ERBN, out of any one from the ate one ate that should get respect its ERBN

Man, I thought most of the gangsters from TKO were from the pacas area, tuff hoods full of fucken dirt roads and shit. Im still reppin big bad eastlos but I heard it gets crazy down in the san fernando homes on van nuys, fools blastin at each other from rooftops and shit. The sanfer and sgv got a lot incommon.

818 Bombers?

Erbn and Torch got ups, but have you seen their spots? yep, all spots that have been hit by others before and they cant even hit it right. They take over a spot by doing their lil skinny-letter pieces...Erbn look like he got some kog shit goin. SFV crews i see up and putting it down are BAMC THL RK, a few CBS cats, AE IPC AWC AL. Hate on who you wanna hate but thats the 818.

ive been rockin a bunch of new shit actually i'll be posting a brand new RTL....TEXXXAS thread as soon as i get the flicks developed...you'll be seeing my new shit and the brand new members of R.T.L crew from TEXAS....we rae bombing with crews like DTS and ATK wich are known crews out here.....this is RTL's begining of expanding to other states and countries...after a year here i will probably be going to NEWYORK or even EUROPE to recruite and destroy where ever i go......

Archived