RTL........L.A.

I45_TEXAS_I45

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most of you would be scared to even climb to most of the spots YANO has got let alone paint them. RTL gets my respect, especially for standing up to TKO and never backing down. i wouldnt want to have to fuck with the TKO's, and they did and rocked spot for spot. so before you talk shit on RTL or YANO you better check yourself and see where you stand in this game....

Originally posted by maury povich

you know who has weak styles?.....you! youre not the authority on shit. im not going to burn you out, but i know youre way to horrible to be a critic.

i never claimed to be dope, i suck, but i do know what is good, and everyone deserves their own opinions.

by the way Props to yano for that first flick..thats pretty dope ill give props to where it is due

oh yeah before i forget ...you old timer fuck a "scene"we dont need that shit..we know where we stand..we got our own thing going.....just like everyone should!!! This is my opinion but everyone should stop trying to be apart off the past and be apart of the present......thats then this is now times have changed...people like you hold graff back....

this is basicly a whole new generation......so realize it!!!!!!!!!!

NEW SCHOOL BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

Guest BIG COUNTRY

I normally don't agree with the yanoster, but he does have a point with the living in the past. There seems to be a lot of old dudes that blow balls trying to pull rank because they were born before the people that are out bombing today.

RTL is gettin far less respect than they deserve. they have done wrect the city.. and i wish some yano heavens would get posted.. but neways everyone and there mommy and daddy writes tko... they so big i'm surprized they don't just fight amoungst themselves.. yano deserves props along with dest.. they was puttin it down together for a hot one.. and if fools so caught up on the old rtl being better... y don't they go over the new cats?.. maybe cus they skerd.. but probably cus they suk... props to rtl and if i really wanted to i could cross out the whole town and write tko without hittin up my name.. not like that takes skills.. just a waste of time... and if ur mad about RTL being up.. go take them out... i'd love to see another crew try. "Yano"..

I just thought i would drop a little line in here to clear up somethin ...yaforgot is a little fagget mNm look alike.People like him need to help the world and get aids and die. Please (thanks) dont forget what graf is about GRAFFITTI. I think thats it for now.

VEW 124 MSK AD 7thLETTER EYEWITNESS ALL WRITES RESERVED:king:

did i miss something here?????what yhe fuck is maury talking about... you must be gay bro...... i dony get down like that.......and yes it is graff and yes i do graffiti so whats your point.....your justanotherhatter.....

you must be some toy i crushed along the way????

so maury what do you write tuff guy....i really wonder...em i the only fool who's down to say what i write.... shows how much of a bitch you are if you dont tell me.....oh and its really funny that you come on this site just for me......if there werent haters i dont know if i would even be having any fun.....

DADDY

THANX TONY i know this is the internet if homeboy wants to step to me and stop fronting he can do so buy dissing my shit and ACTUALLY PUT HIS FUCKING NAME.......im not even in L.A but i know my crew will catch my back for sure....

YANOER>R.T.L

P.S>is there anyone out there who doesnt hate??????????????????

Re: ah ha ha ha

Originally posted by aichs47

i have a good idea who maury is, there is only one person that i know of that has a way with words like that!! dont worry cat i aint gonna burn the name!! think hard tony it will come to you who he is!!:D

i think i know who your thinking of, but it aint him

Archived