RTL........L.A.

I45_TEXAS_I45

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally

Originally posted by High Priest

The real R.T.L. Or the second krue (Slur,Yano,Pugs,Trets etc) that just took the name?

it took a while for someone to mention that. slur yano and the rest are not the first ones i cali to have that crew name, and they donteven have a connection with the og RTL. bunch of lames thats why yano slur and the rest get no respect!:D

Recognize True Legends

all you haters keep hatin i love it...keep dissin.... you'll never get rid of us. were here for life. check this out the reason were so hated on is because were the only crew to ever step up to TKO we are only six deep and hanged with one of the deepest crews in L.A everyone knows that we had them thinkin about us all day everyday.....:D

and for you fools that say we aint og CISCO CBS started this crew in 94 sucka's and to this day he's behind us all the way.......L.A is are stomping ground you aint ever going to get rid of us.....we will never get the props that we feel we ever deserve.... no matter what we OGed alot of shit in L.A

from the way we started to use glass eater,the huge top to bottom tags, our spell outs and blockbusters on bridges..we took it to the next level no matter what anybody says.....

R.T.L 4 LIFE.........we wont ever lose the war...

KING YANO,SLUR,PUGS,DEST,GISTO,ISM,AND MR.HICK

WAZ UP OUTKAST CREW KEEP BANGIN FOR US!!!!

my girl queenlizbee will murder you fools if she gets the chance sucka's

aichs your probably a TaKO dont front you hater. They stood up for two years only six deep and you fools got mad and brought it too gangster shit......lame asses

you should calll yourselves tagbangers not graff arrtist........

keep it real stick too graffiti,not some dissing tagbanger shit,why dont you at least try to go up better!!!!!!!

Archived