Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest greedy mars

what is the stupidest movie youve ever seen?

Guest greedy mars

well? mine would have to be master of disguise... its the only recent and oldest one i can remember

this is prolly going to creat like 50 replys of bitching but i thought The Royal Tenenbaums was the gayest thing ever in fact i rented it and shut it off and went to sleep.

"I Spy" is going to completely destroy any remnants of a career that eddie murhpy had left. I saw the trailer the other day in the theatre and there was complete and total dead silence for the whole thing. not a fucking chuckle or groan, even during the memorable catch phrases and hooks they use to get people to want to see it. I've never in my life seen a trailer get that bad a reaction. it looks horrible. if it lasts more than a full week at the boxoffice it will amaze me....

and anybody who saw a preview of MOD and still went to see it got what they deserved....

Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by AREANKAY

this is prolly going to creat like 50 replys of bitching but i thought The Royal Tenenbaums was the gayest thing ever in fact i rented it and shut it off and went to sleep.

hahaha yeah i seen that shit last weekend.. im an idiot. man damm crack. but yeah.. it was funny at some points then it just sucked.. i only laughed when i see them kids that wear the same outfit t,

thats what im doing with my kids having them wear addidas jump juits.

Guest Grow a Beard

the bogus witch project................its one of the newest pauly shore movies. it has a few dudes from the state though but all in all its pretty horrible.

Guest DMX

black and white. other than that i've seen alot of really stupid movies but i liked most of them. i'm stupid, see?

XXX

but i still enjoyed it for the techy computer effects, and wack-ass club dancing.

my opinion is that if you think a movie is anything, then it's purpose has been achieved.

back in the day when we didnt give a shit about wasting cash and time on a stupid ass movie...

Ernest Goes to Camp

Young Einstein

Guest post.

Cecil B Demented. That movie was awful. After like 15 minutes, we took it back to blockbuster and pretended that it was broken to get our money back.

I liked Bones... :D

Originally posted by BURT DODGER

zoolander was gay as shit

I second that. either Zoolander or Resident Evil.

Originally posted by socrates

The royal tenenbaums was pretty horrible too

oh my god, no i thought you were cool, man ahhhhh. i love royal tenenbaums

Guest -MOE LESTER-

blair witch project....god i hated that shitty movie...i felt fucking trapped in that mother fuckers video camera...everyone in the audience was complaining about how bad it was when the camera finally got knocked to the ground

conair was bad ass , ZOOLANDER , KUNG POW (which is suposedly having a sequal come out soon) ANYTHING WITH SHAQ

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this