my thread

Guest SKER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SKER

i know..i was just experimenting colors and shit...it gets boring when i do the same fills just switch it around and keep the color shcemes the same..i was just trying to mix it up.

super quick one.

http://a2.cpimg.com/image/1C/09/12801052-ccdc-028001E0-.jpg'>

why do u say super quick 1? cuz it sucks?......it makes no sense u say that cuz u could easily take a little longer and actually have something decent......ur lines are to unstraight, when u draw, try to not move ur hand so ull get a straight line......other then that, keep practicin......

Originally posted by SKER

i know..i was just experimenting colors and shit...it gets boring when i do the same fills just switch it around and keep the color shcemes the same..i was just trying to mix it up.

super quick one.

http://a2.cpimg.com/image/1C/09/12801052-ccdc-028001E0-.jpg'>

On this one and that other more "blockish" one I am not feeling the thin line on the "k". And on the "blockish" one I am not feeling the thin line on the "K" and the "S".

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

im indefferent....why do kids who just started ask stupid questions and expect everyone to be nice to them? you shoulda been an abortion, who cares...

i never asked a question..why are ppl so stupid,,,this is why i hate these god dam forums

haahha fuck you guys...i now im a toy..but its ok..im just gonna keep doing my thing..rag on me all you fuckers want..its part of the game.

ow yeah and FUCK OPTIMUS

Archived